Victoria Vox repping UU shirt

Shall I post deach wearing Victoria Vox man-panties?

Deach, Thanks so much for the post. This is great! We were really disappointed that we could not get down to Baltimore that night to meet everyone in person :( but we very much appreciate being able to see the vids. Ron and Jeanne

Deach, Thanks so much for the post. This is great! We were really disappointed that we could not get down to Baltimore that night to meet everyone in person :( but very much appreciate being able to see the vids. Ron and Jeanne

It was a great show. Every act brought something different.

The vids are from Lionel. The K, from U.K.E.

Thanks for posting the links in here Deach! Now i dont have to just remember that night i can see it again! One of the greatest nights in a long time.

What was it that Aldrine and Rayan were playing in the second half of the vid, the part that came after "Let's Get It On"? It was smokin'!

What was it that Aldrine and Rayan were playing in the second half of the vid, the part that came after "Let's Get It On"? It was smokin'!

Bodysurfing. :)

Thanks, we just asked Aldrine on the live lesson, but we didn't ask which CD it is on so that 's good to know. He did the melody part of Uke On A Stick for the lesson, too.

Victoria is quite the performer!!! I was hopin by buyin a couple of pairs of her chones, it would make me a better musician. Apparently ppl at Starbucks dont appreciate a skinny filipino dude wid dreads playin the uke in nothin but a pair of boxer briefs.

Shucks. On to the next remedy

Top Bottom