Deached by Eleuke!!

bunnyflower

Reaction score
I got deached by eleuke! (and to show my newbie-ness... how exactly do you pronounce that name? I can go so many ways with that.)

It's a concert Lyon by Washburn, and purty! I have only ever played my soprano makala, so this is all so new and exciting!!!

YAY, thank youuuuuuuu! I can't wait for it to decide to stay in tune so I can make a special video just for you.

Did I say YAY?!??

YAY!

Congrats! Can't wait for a video....

Wow that is just fantastic. The members of this forum are a great bunch.

+1 to Eleuke

I guess it got there in one piece! Whew... That's a relief. I was sweating it for a minute there.

So here's the rest of the story. There I was, just minding my own business lurking around UU one night, posting the odd comment now and then, when I came across one of your posts. I don't even remember which one now, but I smiled and laughed cause it was a good post and the little uke you now hold in your hands literally hopped across the floor and started banging me on my leg. Ouch! Hey, what's up? Of course I didn't get a response, but the soundhole had quite a smirk like "Get a clue!" Oh, you wanna go to Georgia, is that it? The uke layed down at my feet with the sweetest strum of the strings as it reposed... I could not refuse a request like that...

So I bought it a ticket. Enjoy. And don't be surprised when one day your Makala hits you up side the head and points to that post from someone in Alaska or Venezuela or China that just scrolled onto your screen and made you smile!

Kewl :):cool:

I guess it got there in one piece! Whew... That's a relief. I was sweating it for a minute there.

So here's the rest of the story. There I was, just minding my own business lurking around UU one night, posting the odd comment now and then, when I came across one of your posts. I don't even remember which one now, but I smiled and laughed cause it was a good post and the little uke you now hold in your hands literally hopped across the floor and started banging me on my leg. Ouch! Hey, what's up? Of course I didn't get a response, but the soundhole had quite a smirk like "Get a clue!" Oh, you wanna go to Georgia, is that it? The uke layed down at my feet with the sweetest strum of the strings as it reposed... I could not refuse a request like that...

So I bought it a ticket. Enjoy. And don't be surprised when one day your Makala hits you up side the head and points to that post from someone in Alaska or Venezuela or China that just scrolled onto your screen and made you smile!

When I grow up, I wanna be just like you.......;)

+1 for spreading the love :)

Sweeeeeeet!

You're the best!! *hugshugshugs* I definitely hope to "pay it forward."

:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom