Favorite Smash Bros. Brawl Character

I'm partial to Kirby. My second best is Snake.

And my favorite level is Spear Pillar. :D

Last edited:
pokemon trainer. more specifically, IVYSAUR!!!

and i like the Final Destination stage.

Yoshi is the god of the smash series, he's always been my favorite.

I like playing in the Pikmin stage . . . the music where people sing there is just awesome!

luigi forever... the taunt spike is undeniably godly. you know it.

Man i'd falcon punch u all!

nah jus kiddin, i'm partial to kirby. Not the pink one tho, i always choose original gameboy kirby (grey one) HAHA :D

Either Ike or Snake. But I'll forever be known as the "Pikachu Spammer Kid" from the Melee tourney last year. Good times. In Bros. and Melee, though, my love goes to the Captain. I was a little disappointed there isn't a whole lot of attension given to the series in SSB games. Just Falcon and a couple of stages. Hm.

Favourite Brawl stage? I love Mario Bros. I MEGA KID. I don't really have a favourite, I just like most of the stages.

Either Ike or Snake. But I'll forever be known as the "Pikachu Spammer Kid" from the Melee tourney last year. Good times. In Bros. and Melee, though, my love goes to the Captain. I was a little disappointed there isn't a whole lot of attension given to the series in SSB games. Just Falcon and a couple of stages. Hm.

Favourite Brawl stage? I love Mario Bros. I MEGA KID. I don't really have a favourite, I just like most of the stages.

Man Snake has a sick special. First time I saw it I was like "WHAT IS THIS??? STOP IT!!!"

I'm a Wolf person myself :]

I have several sub-mains:
Ike
PT
Dee Dee Dee
Wario
Diddy

I'm all about the Bluigi, ness, and Diddy kong. Oh damn and Peach too! Turnip Power!

Last edited:
I didn't expect everyone to have such diverse choices for some reason. haha

Top Bottom