V!

that's pretty awesome. i remember my parents/aunts/uncles LOVED this show - they'd all come over to watch it on my parents' "big" screen tv. I only caught a bit of it though as I was much more interested in riding my Big Wheels outside.

Growing up there was a kid across the street who use to dress up like characters on the show. He even started a "V club" at school. I'm not sure but he may have been the only member. I don't remember ever watching the show.

Great memories of the show. I wonder if it is as good today as I remeber it as a kid.

Yes!

Oh, dude, I loved V. Yes!! I remember reading a while back that they were making a new one, but didn't know when it was coming out. Yay for this thread!

I am looking at the "sneak peeks" now on ABC's site, and it looks pretty cool. I know they changed the story significantly, which at first I was not happy with when I read about it, but, I think now it might be better. Kind of like a new take in the same universe, and a new story makes it interesting since you don't know what will happen!

Plus.. it has some of my fave actors from "Firefly." I am impressed how they made Morena Baccarin both lovely and frightening at the same time.

I am really looking forward to it!

Great memories of the show. I wonder if it is as good today as I remeber it as a kid.

It held up surprisingly well. I re-watched all of the DVDs last year, and the special-effects that freaked me out me as a kid make my kids laugh now, but the actual story is still really good.

Growing up there was a kid across the street who use to dress up like characters on the show. He even started a "V club" at school. I'm not sure but he may have been the only member. I don't remember ever watching the show.

That's funny!! I wonder if he's going nuts now over the remake. We used to play Battlestar Galactica in school. We didn't get dressed up tho. lol

If I ever get married again I'm going to have the officiant declare us "mated". :)

Hahahaha I might have to do that too!

I guess you can find out on Sunday. :) It's playing on the Sci-Fi channel 9:30AM PST. V:The Final Battle starts at 2:00. And I refuse to call it the "SyFY" Channel. That name is just dumb. lol

Plus.. it has some of my fave actors from "Firefly." I am impressed how they made Morena Baccarin both lovely and frightening at the same time.

Oooh cool! I didn't know there were Firefly peeps in it. I'm purposely not looking up info on the show so I won't have any preconceptions. I always get nervous about remakes. :)

Oooh cool! I didn't know there were Firefly peeps in it. I'm purposely not looking up info on the show so I won't have any preconceptions. I always get nervous about remakes. :)

Sorry if I "spoilered" any, then! But I peeked at all the "commercial" vids and it looks like it'll be pretty cool...

Sorry if I "spoilered" any, then! But I peeked at all the "commercial" vids and it looks like it'll be pretty cool...

No no - it was fine. I'm just not actively searching out info - I don't mind if I come across it by accident. :)

Top Bottom