FS/T Moore Betta 6 String Koa

wearymicrobe

Reaction score
Putting this up for trade or sale, will take another Chuck Moore or Kanile'a in a 4 string in trade, anything beyond a NSU or K4 respectively in spec. This is due to my left hand arthritis, which is getting worse. I am having trouble with double string ukes.

Asking 1850$ which is a steal for a Moore Betta. Though I will take any trade above and beyond that with cash on my side if required. I specifically want one of the bird tenors that were produced or the flower rosette chuck Moore.

Features

• Made by Chuck Moore
  • http://www.moorebettahukes.com/
  • 3-4A Koa Body, Sides, Back. Rosewood Neck, Koa Top Plate, Gold tuners, Inlayed Headstock. Rope Binding and Rosette.
  • Polyurethane.
  • (6 string Tenor) Tuned gcCeaa
  • Tie Bridge.
  • Traditional neck with amazing heel design. Fastest neck I own
  • Come with hard case humidifier, chucks cool Koa business cards.
  • Condition is 8.5-9.0, I have gigged with it, no known dents or scratches but it is used.

Please contact by PM or st0rmbr1nger@yahoo.com if you bought from me before you have my number.

Photos are pending tonight as my Host is a little wonky.

[img]Front
[img][img]Headstock
[img][img]Neck
[img][img]Back
[img][img]Sides

Last edited:
uke4c.jpg

uke4a.jpg

uke4.jpg

Thanks for the positive comments. Forgot to add it O.B.O.

Also willing to take and its a little weird a small grand piano specially a 5 foot Kawai, or similar, clearly with other ukes or cash.

Last edited:
Beautiful uke! Have you tried taking the extra strings off, and using it like a 4 string. I know the distances between the strings might be a bit wide, but it might solve your problem.

Love the geckos!

–Lori

Beautiful uke! Have you tried taking the extra strings off, and using it like a 4 string. I know the distances between the strings might be a bit wide, but it might solve your problem.

Love the geckos!

–Lori

Have not done it, I have thought of having the nut and saddle re cut but it seems a little extreme. Would rather it go to someone looking for a 6 and then buy another 4.

Hey did you ever think about contacting more betta ukuleles and ask him if you could trade for a 4 string? Our maybe you can trade it to him and give him some cash. Just an a idea. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

Alright this has to go make me a offer. I spent way way way to much money on another instrument and need to free up some make my wife happy money.

Actually I do let me drop it on boxy tonight and I will post a link, its a interesting sound for sure.

This and more then likely a few others will end up on eBay in the next couple of days if I can get the motivation to post them up.

Top Bottom