Super Puzzle Fighter II

does anyone remember this game? I remember playing it as a kid and pwning all the boys in the neighborhood.

My dad was the only guy I could never beat, but I can beat him now :D

super_puzzle_fighter_leadin.jpg

my best character was felicia, I unlocked everything for her too, lol

:D Oh man, I remember this game!! Great stuff, good stuff - my homegirl was playing this just the other day actually!!...I think on her GBA or something...haha

:D Oh man, I remember this game!! Great stuff, good stuff - my homegirl was playing this just the other day actually!!...I think on her GBA or something...haha

THEY HAVE IT FOR GBA?!
I thought it was only on ps1.
lol I need to lay off the green tea with ginseng.

:D I loved playing that game!!! I liked using Dan because of the Danger factor. Winning with him was amazing... but the devastation that usually came after they counterattack still makes me cry.

I don't know for sure, haha...but I know she was playing it on some handheld gaming system! Haha.

D: I tried to get an emulator for my psp so that I could play it but I couldn't find it in time and them my computer killed itself.

damn you gadcom.exe!

Its available now for download on Xbox Arcade. It stands as the only game my wife consistently kicks my butt in.

Its available now for download on Xbox Arcade. It stands as the only game my wife consistently kicks my butt in.

I still have the ps1 disc with the little booklet in the front and everything.

and.. I'm considering getting it on xbox if they have an online option...

I still have the ps1 disc with the little booklet in the front and everything.

and.. I'm considering getting it on xbox if they have an online option...

They do have online, but I'm not sure if alot of people play it still, I can check for you later.

Top Bottom