Pineapple ukulele for sale or trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i bout this uke new. It is in good shape hardly been used, need a better uke or some money. Or you can just trade me a uke with money!

You want a better uke than a Pineapple Sunday?

:confused: :uhoh:

JJ

About uke!

Yes! Sorry i already have 2, and i want a good uke. Like something that is good, and something that is nice.

Why do you keep using the number 671 in your user names?

Something smells fishy here..

About 671!

Why do you keep using the number 671 in your user names?

hEY, You are asking why i keep on putting 671 in my user name? Well this is my first time, with this website. Well i am selling/trading this uke because i dont need another one, and i want something else.

Goooooo awwwwayyyyy

Yes! Sorry i already have 2, and i want a good uke. Like something that is good, and something that is nice.

This is getting SO ANNOYING!!! Can we PLEASE get rid of this!? It brings down the overall sense of community and makes it harder for us to trust one another.

We're not even safe anymore on the Underground...this needs to be stopped.
:spam::wtf::wallbash:

hEY, You are asking why i keep on putting 671 in my user name? Well this is my first time, with this website. Well i am selling/trading this uke because i dont need another one, and i want something else.

It's not your first time. This is the 4th account you've made using this IP address. Do you think we're stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom