Ohana SK-35 Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Elk Grove, California, and hoping to move to the B
Ohana Solid Mahogany Soprano Uke without a case for sale. The manufacturer's recommended retail price is $235, but I have seen it advertised on the internet for $159, but I am not sure if that includes shipping. I am willing to negociate a decent price for it, though I am not giving it away. Talk to me.

Thanks for the offer

Hi Lefty Dan,
Thanks for responding to my posting. I am new to playing the 'ukulele, and I have a decent Kala Archtop Tenor electric that I bought last April. I have a hard time playing the soprano. I just seems too small and I don't need it. I might exchange it for partial payment on an amp, I might exchange it as partial payment for a nice concert or tenor, but, sorry, I do not need a soprano 'uke at this time.
Kimo

uke

Kino, thats OK. Will you let me know before trading it in. I might buy it from you if I can afford it. Is yours the Matt finish or the glossy.
Dan

Eh, Kimo . . . I didn't know you joined UU! Welcome aboard.

Ohana SK-35 Is it used or new, setup etc.?

Is this New,Used,Setup Etc.?

All Ohana's SK-35's Glossy or matt or the Model SK-50's WG or MG all are at about $159.00 and the unbelievable looking Zebra woods are $169.00 Action setup,fret dress polished etc. Some come with hard cases included , some places charging $15.00 to ship.

In my opinion this is the best all around sounding solid soprano uke that is available. There are some that might be a bit blingier but they will be close to $200.00 range and not sound any better than the SK-35

A little web surfing and you can get a brand new in cardboard box Ohana SK-35 Matt or Gloss, Fret dressed polished , action setup $159.00 Free Shipping.

I am no master ,just a hack, but I love to play and research all the different types of Ukes on the net.

TheBoomslang

It is new

Hi Boomslang,
I won this one in a raffle a few weeks ago. As far as I can tell, it is brand new. Thanks for your help in pricing it. It sounds great, although with all new sets of strings, they are still settling in as far as holding their pitch when tuned. It is a beautiful instrument and the sound is excellent. I wish it was a concert or tenor. As a former guitar player, I just can't get used to the small size. I wanted to trade it in at my local music store, but they would only give me half what it is worth retail in store credit, and the guy who was negotiating with me even said I could probably get a better deal than that on the internet. I have been hoping someone from UU would want it, but there has not been much real interest, so I am thinking about Craig's List. That way, no shipping cost are invovled. What do you think?
Kimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom