winter relief uke jamboree summit mar13 2010

davedavedave

Reaction score
2010 saturday march 20th.The date is set for the 1st annual winter relief world ukulele summit jamboree in fort myers florida.we have a 5 acre compound and weve decided to give our uke friends a nice warm vacation,just when your sick of the long cold winter.there will be some heavy youtube uke hitters on the bill,as well as open jams,songwriting and uke clinics,ukes for sale,hula hoopers,food,drinks,free camping and an all around good time.if your interested in playing you can contact myself or mike via youtube with an audition vid @youtube.com/davedavedavecowan or youtube.com/mikekiniry.hope to see you all there......dc..
....oh and by the way this festival is FREE(ZERO DOLLARS ADMISSION)because music is to be shared :D

Last edited:
Very tempting, I have a kid sis who lives in Cape Coral. I gave her my Dad's last 'ukulele after he passed away along with a Hawaiian songbook to remind her of where she comes from and who she is. Would be nice to kanikapila with her. Maybe I'll start saving my pennies. :)

Top Bottom