Oct 29 UU Halloween Open Mic - SIGN UPS!

anaka

Ukulele Underground Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody! This Thursday (Oct. 29th) we're going to throw an official UU Internet Open Mic at 3pm HST (6pm PST, 9pm EST) on the front page of UU. We had a ton of fun last time, so if you'd like to perform this time, please sign up below!

Performing:
thejumpingflea
russ_buss
JT_Ukes
NatalieLin6
Seeso
CoLmes
Nicu Pascu
itsrainingfruit
Dominator

Last edited:
junk as! i'd like to sign up. this is a costume thing right?

Haha, yes - Costumes are encouraged (though not strictly enforced). Whatever equals "russ_buss is in".

Hey Everybody! This Thursday (Oct. 29th) we're going to throw an official UU Internet Open Mic at 3pm HST (6pm PST, 9pm EST) on the front page of UU. We had a ton of fun last time, so if you'd like to perform this time, please sign up below!

Performing:
thejumpingflea
russ_buss
JT_Ukes
I am defnitely in, sounds like A LOT of fun!

I no have one costume!
No need, juss jam! U in?

*Whoop, forgot to mention, if you're performing you'll need a Webcam and a Skype account. Be sure to email Ryan (ukuleleunderground (at) gmail.com) with your Skype account so we can add you.

No need, juss jam! U in?

*Whoop, forgot to mention, if you're performing you'll need a Webcam and a Skype account. Be sure to email Ryan (ukuleleunderground (at) gmail.com) with your Skype account so we can add you.

Okay, I jam.

So, how does this work exactly? I have never seen a "live, online jam."
:confused:

It's run like an open mic. You sign up, and play a couple of tunes when it's your turn. All you need is a webcam and skype account.

I'll play! Brit won't be around tho so you guys will have to take what i can give :-\

can't wait tho!!

lol Nice guys can anyone link us newbies where we can go to find directions on how to get to this thing? I would love to come and watch but I have no idea how we do this.

lol Nice guys can anyone link us newbies where we can go to find directions on how to get to this thing? I would love to come and watch but I have no idea how we do this.

If you want to play then you'll need a webcam and a skype account. If you just want to watch then all you have to do is load the UU homepage On Thursday when it's being broadcast (i'm not sure what time that'll be for you)

If you want to play then you'll need a webcam and a skype account. If you just want to watch then all you have to do is load the UU homepage On Thursday when it's being broadcast (i'm not sure what time that'll be for you)

:) Pst for me, and thanks just load the front page? I thought it would be more complicated but that's easy enough thank you.

Top Bottom