Anybody have a Mainland Mango Pineapple? Got a pic?

blueUke

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone had one and how they liked them. And do you have a pic of it?

Just curious if anyone had one and how they liked them. And do you have a pic of it?

I don't have one (I got a pono mango 8 string) but I have played one. It sounds like you'd expect from a mainland. Great. They are a bit difficult to find. I think ukisociety has one and if he does I think he did some videos with it on his youtube.

I should have asked him. I have one coming on Monday from him, too. Just freaking out about it. Was looking for pics :drool: like a big geek. :D

Note to self.... Always order on Monday, so you get it on Friday or Saturday.

I should have asked him. I have one coming on Monday from him, too. Just freaking out about it. Was looking for pics :drool: like a big geek. :D

Note to self.... Always order on Monday, so you get it on Friday or Saturday.

You ordered from ukerepublic? Great Guy.

Yeah, Mike was super nice. I think I talked his ear off, but he listened like a gentleman. I get a little excited sometimes. Especially about my new uke that should be here in 38 hours, 29 minutes, and 39 seconds!!!! Well, approximately.....

Where are you located? In the SE? If so join SEUkers.

I'm in Colorado, but my family lives in Atlanta. So I guess I should join. Would be nice to pick with some folks when I go there about once a year.

Less than 24 hours BTW........... I hope the mailman comes early!!!!! It's not a national holiday tomorrow is it????????????? :p

It's ok.... the hours are counting down. I WILL make it. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

I got one of the first cedar pineapples and I LOVE mine. Pictures can be found in my pineapple patch album, and you are welcome to join the Pineapple Patch social groups even BEFORE you get yours. ;)
picture.php

Last edited:
you are welcome to join the Pineapple Patch social groups even BEFORE you get yours. ;)

I would be honored to join. I mean, what could sound cooler than to be part of a group called the Pineapple Patch. Awesome.....

Top Bottom