flowersmsll.jpg

FiAt5Oo.jpg

Anyone else?

I enjoy Forza & MGP here's a quick stab at a few
KALA.jpg

flowersmsll.jpg

FiAt5Oo.jpg

Anyone else?

thats bad ass, ive been playing froza 3 for a while now, until the ban wave scared me off, thats a sick UU car, try super imposing a picture of a body of a pineapple sunday on it... droool

cheers, and yep a Pineapple would look neat, you've got me thinkin':)

This isn't finished yet, just tryin' the shadin' Uke power
UkePower.jpg

I'm a very new member to ukulele underground (this is my first post). I bought my first ukulele (Kala KA-ASLAT) from musicguymic last month.

Kind of surprised to find a thread on Forza 3. I absolutely love Forza 3 and have painted quite a few cars in the game. I've actually thought about painting a ukulele underground car with Alderine's portrait (and maybe a few other member's portraits). Just something that would help promote the ukulele and this particular site.

Here's some stuff I've worked on recently.
117xog8.jpg

hst3z5.jpg

Those particular cars aren't in my storefront, but if you check out my storefront you'll see that it's full of some pretty neat stuff (if you like cars painted like that). Here's a link to the stuff in my storefront: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3270031.aspx It's been a while since I've updated that thread...so a couple cars may not be in there anymore.

Anyways, this is a very cool site and I'm excited to be apart of it.

Last edited:
Well it's been a month and I've finally thrown together a Ukulele Underground car in Forza. It normally wouldn't take me this long to paint something, but Borderlands just keeps calling my name (along with some of the friends on my friends list).

Here's pics of the car:
256g3yx.jpg

2lijwra.jpg

If anyone has any suggestions for this car just let me know and I'll try to incorporate them.

Top Bottom