Congratulations Ken Middleton

Whoo hooo! Congrats, Ken!

woohoo!!

Congrats Ken!!

I was just looking at those travel ukes yesterday. How did he win it?

Yay! Cool for Ken! How did it happen?

I'll explain this really fast...

We have a Kala Uke Give-A-Way in each issue of Ukulele Player Magazine. We use a random number generator to pick the winner from our database of contest entries. Once you have entered, you are in every subsequent contest, but, if you ever win, then we flag your name and you won't win a second time.

This issue, the random number generator picked number 276, which just happened to be Ken Middleton.

So, congratulations Ken.

Of course, in my book, every ukulele player is a winner and every member at Ukulele Underground is a Winner, too.

WTG Ken! :music:

We have a Kala Uke Give-A-Way in each issue of Ukulele Player Magazine. We use a random number generator to pick the winner from our database of contest entries. Once you have entered, you are in every subsequent contest, but, if you ever win, then we flag your name and you won't win a second time.

This issue, the random number generator picked number 276, which just happened to be Ken Middleton.

So, congratulations Ken.

Of course, in my book, every ukulele player is a winner and every member at Ukulele Underground is a Winner, too.

Damn, I didnt even know that UPM existed! How do I get it? Is it online only or is it in print as well?

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry. I read an issue a while back and just completely forgot about it! Thanks for doing it, I will be sure to read all of the issues, past, present, and future. THANKS!

Last edited:

How does one get into the database of contest entries? Thanks!

The URL is in my signature.

Sorry for being dense ... where on the page for that URL is there a place to sign up for email messages and contests? The only thing I've been able to find on that page is the area that lets people submit information about upcoming events, etc.

Top Bottom