Warren Buffet on UK TV.

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
There's a programme at 23.20 on Tuesday (27th October) evening on BBC2 about Warren Buffet. It's described as being about his investment methods and his lifestyle. He's known as being a fanatical Ukulele player so you never know there may be something about it in the programme.

I'll have to record it as I'm off to see my great guitar hero Francis Dunnery on Tuesday. I wish Francis would take up the Uke, Jake Shimabukoura's uke playing style reminds me a lot of Francis Dunnery. Together they would be awesome.

Cheers,
Ian.

Also on tonight, Mon 26th.

Just bumping. The programme is actually on tonight (Mon 26th) as well at 9.00p.m. on BBC2.

Ian.

Nobody else watch this?

The programme started with a shot of him playing what looked like a concert sized Martin with a country and western band. There was another segment about half way through where it said that he learned Ukulele to impress his girlfriends father.
A thoroughly interesting and enjoyable programme.

Ian.

I'm in the US and I dont get the BBC on cable or sattelite. Thanks for pisting about this, though! It would be fun to see Buffett playing a ukulele.

I'm in the US and I dont get the BBC on cable or sattelite. Thanks for pisting about this, though! It would be fun to see Buffett playing a ukulele.

I thought there was a BBC America station or something? I'm sure it will be on there at some point as it is probably of more interest over there than over here.
The Uke only made a couple of (very) brief appearances but he certainly looked like he was having a lot of fun..

In the UK it can be seen again tonight at 11.20 on BBC2 and I highly reccomend it.

Ian.

I thought there was a BBC America station or something? I'm sure it will be on there at some point as it is probably of more interest over there than over here.

There is a BBC America, but in my area one has to purchase "premium" cable (which also includes HBO, Showtime, etc.) to watch it. I have basic cable, which includes network television plus cable channels like ESPN, CNN, and MSNBC, but not BBC America. Maybe the program will show up on YouTube or Hulu. Anyway, thanks for reporting on it!

There is a BBC America, but in my area one has to purchase "premium" cable (which also includes HBO, Showtime, etc.) to watch it. I have basic cable, which includes network television plus cable channels like ESPN, CNN, and MSNBC, but not BBC America. Maybe the program will show up on YouTube or Hulu. Anyway, thanks for reporting on it!

It is available on BBC iPlayer, as a download. Perhaps someone with more internets know how than I could help out?

Top Bottom