NBA Tipoff 10/25/09!!!

I don't even care...so long as it is NOT the Lakers. (I'd be pretty mad if it were the Thuggets, too, but so long as it is NOT the Lakers, i'm fine.)

I think the Lakers will probably repeat, much to my chagrin.

What I'd really love to see is Portland vs. Orlando, my two favorite young teams. There's no chance of that happening.

As for my hometown team, a 4th or 5th seed by the Bulls and a second round appearance this year would be satisfactory for me. I just don't want to face one of the top three in the first round (Cleveland, Boston, Orlando).

If lakers don't repeat they should be ashamed.

I want to say the East has the better teams but right now I don't know.

Orlando, Cleveland and Boston can all get to the championship. We've only seen one game but seriously these teams are great. And honestly I think the only reason Cleveland signed Shaq was to stop Dwight. Hopefully Garnett will stay healthy for e Celtics for him to get his chance. It's really going to be exciting for the East this year.

Lakers are the best in the West. Artest is a perfect addition.
San Antonio signed some GREAT players in Richard Jefferson who is a very quiest superstar and Dejuan Blair (who I played against in highschool, freaking beast) I watched some of the game last night and he did a great job.

It's going to be a good year before the 2010 blockbuster

I think Boston and the Lakers are the teams to beat. I'm just wondering what the Cavs are going to do now that they signed Shaq. I shaw that they lost the first two games.

Lakers repeat

Top Bottom