Pono PTO-E Tenor w/pick up

UKESTAR

Reaction score
Pono PTO-E Tenor w/pick up Like New

SOLD 11/3/09 JUST LISTED ON EBAY. CLEARER PHOTOS THERE IF YOU WISH TO SEE THEM. I am the original owner of this beautiful Like New Pono PTO-E. It is made of mahogany. It has a beautiful guitar-like richness that I have not heard in other ukes. It has been re-strung with Worth Tenor Clears for an incredible sound.

This uke has a pick up and sounds great plugged into an amp.

The uke is in like-new condition. I take care of my ukes like they are my children. I am selling some of my ukes so I can afford a custom.:)

The uke purchase includes the following items:
Pono PTO-E
Herco humidifier
Jim Beloff's "The Joy of Uke" CD (like new)
Tenor case

Payment: PAYPAL ONLY. $330 firm. Plus $20 shipping. Will ship to continental USA (lower 48)only..no Hawaii or Canada etc

This will be posted on ebay next week..thought I would give you guys a crack at it first...

PM me

NOTE: I have 100% ratings on ebay. Look for n8isinca if you wish. Thanks!

Attachments

• pono_case.jpg
    pono_case.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 120
  • pono_full_bottom.jpg
    pono_full_bottom.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 94
  • pono_headstock.jpg
    pono_headstock.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 89
  • pono_pickup.jpg
    pono_pickup.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 102
  • pono_pickup_bottom.jpg
    pono_pickup_bottom.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
if only u shipped to aust.. love that uke

Thanks for reading my entire ad..yep..going to get a custom..not sure what, but something w/slotted headstock...:D

Thanks for reading my entire ad..yep..going to get a custom..not sure what, but something w/slotted headstock...:D

lol sorry i am a skim reader, wow, thats gonna be one hell of a custom whos the builder?

haha you got 2 australian fellas interested, if only :(

I just posted this uke on ebay 11/1/09. The pics are better if you wish to see clearer photos of this particular uke. Thanks. Just search for pono pto e

Top Bottom