Koaloha Super Concert -- Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKESTAR

Reaction score
JUST LISTED ON EBAY 11/1/09. CLEARER PHOTOS THERE IF YOU WISH TO SEE THEM. I am the original owner of this beautiful Like- New Koaloha Super Concert. It is made of solid koa wood. It has an incredible bright clear sound. It has been re-strung with Ko'olau golds for a rich/bright sound that compliments the koa perfectly in my opinion.

The uke is in like-new condition. I take care of my ukes like they are my children. I am selling some of my ukes so I can afford a custom. Same as my other uke ad says..

The uke purchase includes the following items:
Koaloha Super Concert - Like New (November 2007 stamp inside on wood)
Ko'olau high quality case

Payment: PAYPAL ONLY. $625 firm. Plus $20 shipping. These are selling for arnd $800, but do not come with the beautiful crown bridge anymore..ouch! I am assuming this bridge will only add value if Koaloha discontinues it...very labor intensive to do. Will ship to continental USA (lower 48) only..no Hawaii or Canada etc

This will be posted on ebay next week..thought I would give you guys a crack at it first...

PM me

NOTE: I have 100% ratings on ebay. Check out n8isinca if you wish. Thanks!

Attachments

• super_incase.jpg
    super_incase.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 115
  • super_body_bottom to top.jpg
    super_body_bottom to top.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 100
  • super_body_top.jpg
    super_body_top.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 135
  • super_full length_upside.jpg
    super_full length_upside.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 103
  • super_headstock.jpg
    super_headstock.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Whoa, it's Ukestar. Blast from the past.

Finding out that Koaloha has stopped making the amazingly beautiful crown bridge is making me think twice....maybe I should hold on to these..hmm:eek:

Maybe the new bridge is better for sound quality? I don't think Koaloha would change just because of cost. From a structural point of view the top might resonate easier with a smaller bridge. But I have to admit that I would not want to get the newer version unless it yields better sound.

Man, Super tempting. This is what I have been looking at getting, either a KoAloha SC or a Kanile'a SC. I just bought a Mainland Soprano and told myself I wouldnt buy my "K Brand" until I have sold my Oscar Schmidt OU-5 that I have been trying to get rid of. Maybe if you don't get rid of it, I will have a chance. Timing just isnt right :iwant:

Finding out that Koaloha has stopped making the amazingly beautiful crown bridge is making me think twice....maybe I should hold on to these..hmm:eek:

At least one of them. I got a sceptre and It has the crown bridge. When I was looking for my koAloha I wanted either a Sceptre or a tenor with the crown bridge. Deach found it for me and for that I am thankful. Paul (I think it was Paul) told me that they stoped making the crown because the bowtie is a little stronger and the crown bridge was a Poppa koAloha trademark and the torch is being passed or something like that.

Man, Super tempting. This is what I have been looking at getting, either a KoAloha SC or a Kanile'a SC. I just bought a Mainland Soprano and told myself I wouldnt buy my "K Brand" until I have sold my Oscar Schmidt OU-5 that I have been trying to get rid of. Maybe if you don't get rid of it, I will have a chance. Timing just isnt right :iwant:

I am selling a Koaloha Super Concert too:D

Isn't that what this thread is for? The Super Concert?

Yes, I was implying that you might be interested, as I thought you stated that you were considering the purchase of a Koaloha s-concert...:)

Last edited:
going...going...going..on ebay soon if not purshased here on UU:(

If your truly going to ebay with it, I'll trade you my mango 8 string and then you can sale it on ebay for a little more than your asking???? Just a thought??? I just don't want to post on ebay and pay fees.

If your truly going to ebay with it, I'll trade you my mango 8 string and then you can sale it on ebay for a little more than your asking???? Just a thought??? I just don't want to post on ebay and pay fees.

Thanks for the offer...will think about it a bit..

I just posted this uke on ebay 11/1/09. The pics are much clearer there. Check them out if you wish. Thanks! JUST SEARCH KOALOHA SUPER CONCERT.

going...going...going..on ebay soon if not purshased here on UU

gone!!!

I'll be down to pick it up tomorrow.
Thanks

congrats on buying a new ukulele, i think there was alot of people who would of wanted that uke, me being one, lucky man great buy also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom