Koaloha Tenor -- Like New

UKESTAR

Reaction score
I am the original owner of this amazing Koaloha Tenor. It is made of solid Koa. This uke sounds amazing. It has been re-strung with Worth Tenor Brown Mediums for an incredibly warm/rich sound. Again, it compliments the Koa really well.

These are very difficult to get your hands on, as many stores are either sold out or awaiting shipment...

The uke is in like-new condition. I take care of my ukes like they are my children...as stated in my other uke ads for sale, I am selling some of my ukes so I can afford a custom.

The uke purchase includes the following items:
Koaloha Tenor Like New (June 2008 stamp inside on wood)
Ko'olau high quality case

Payment: PAYPAL ONLY. $775 firm. Plus $20 shipping. These are selling for $1000 now and don't even have the fancy crown bridge any more..too much effort to produce I guess..Will most likely make value go up over time.. Will ship to continental USA (lower 48)only..no Hawaii or Canada etc

This will be posted on ebay next week..thought I would give you guys a crack at it first...

PM me

NOTE: I have 100% ratings on ebay. Check out n8isinca if you wish. Thanks!

Attachments

• tenor_incase.jpg
    tenor_incase.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 281
  • tenor_full length from bottom.jpg
    tenor_full length from bottom.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 252
  • tenor_bottom_full length.jpg
    tenor_bottom_full length.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 215
  • tenor_body.jpg
    tenor_body.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 275
  • tenor_headstock.jpg
    tenor_headstock.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
I am the original owner of this amazing Koaloha Tenor. It is made of mahogany. It has a beautiful guitar-like richness that I have not heard in other ukes. It has been re-strung with Worth Tenor Brown Mediums for an incredibly warm/rich sound. Again, it compliments the Koa really well.

So is it Koa or Mahogony?

Last edited:
I am the original owner of this amazing Koaloha Tenor. It is made of mahogany. It has a beautiful guitar-like richness that I have not heard in other ukes. It has been re-strung with Worth Tenor Brown Mediums for an incredibly warm/rich sound. Again, it compliments the Koa really well.
QUOTE]

So is it Koa or Mahogony?

Koa...sorry that was a cut and paste error from my Pono that I listed just before. All Koalohas are koa:D

soooooo nice. i have one on order(since may) and am dying to see which bridge i get:/

soooooo nice. i have one on order(since may) and am dying to see which bridge i get:/

If it is a new one it'll be the bow tie. KoAloha stopped making the crown bridge on the tenors back around September.

thats why I am unsure......the order was placed in May but I was told I won't receive it until January.....I REALLY hope I get a crown bridge:/

Top Bottom