Ukecantdothat's First YT Post!

ukecantdothat

Reaction score
Well, finally, my band's first YouTube post. It's a demo of a new song my pan partner wrote, called "Pelicano." It's the first time recording my new Mainland mahogany concert. Just the rough mix was so cool, I decided to put a slide show together of some pelican pics and post the thing, just to see how that whole YT thing works.

I'm playing my new Mainland mahogany concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0bMTOulfTM

Great song! The uke/steel drum combo sounds really good. I think I might need to get me a Mainland!

Great song! The uke/steel drum combo sounds really good. I think I might need to get me a Mainland!
Thanks! No regrets with the Mainland. Loads of bang for the buck. Sounds great plugged in, too, with that LL Baggs Mi-Si pickup - worth the extra cost.

Great music, but I wanted to see you perform! More band, less bird.:D

i really like it, good stuff there

Great music, but I wanted to see you perform! More band, less bird.:D
Some day we'll get brave and show our faces! Maybe when we finish the song in the studio, I'll do another vid and include our gorgeous mugs (mug shots?). For now I was just testing the youtube waters. My only complaint is the slooooooow upload time and my piss-poor TimeWarner net connection! BTW: TimeWarner suuuuuuuuuuucks!

Top Bottom