Mainland Mango Pineapple

Boozelele

Reaction score
I got my Mainland Mango Pineapple today and did a quick little video "review" for those of you who were asking about these. You can watch it here.

(Thanks Mike and Tookta....you guys are the best.) :)

Dude... thank u.............

Mine didnt come today!! AYE!!! And that video was what I needed. I've been dying to see what I ordered. The pics on the website are so red. They kinda look like this cheesy red guitar with ribbons that my friend has. I was so worried about that. But I went for it b/c folks love the tone of the mango.

So I really needed to see what I got coming. Thanks for the great video. Looks like I got might have a winner on the way.

And I think you have the same one that I'll get tomorrow. Matte with Ebony Tuners, I think.

I dont think many folks have these. Well, have fun!

The color in the video is the actual color. I was worried that my camera wouldn't show the true color but it did, so no worries.

What kind of bag did you get for it? Man, I wish mine came today. I am so distracted...........

Congrats! It looks and sounds awesome! Mainlands unite!

Congrats!! I'm really diggin' the sound of those Mainland mangos. So many ukes...so little dough.

Hah! I've not known anyone else to do the balancing thing with their uke. I like doing that with my mere Mitchell.
Your mango pineapple is very very beautiful. Enjoy!

Awesome, Booze. Thanks for that!

If you had peg tuners on it, the headstock would be lighter and the uke more balanced :)

If you had peg tuners on it, the headstock would be lighter and the uke more balanced :)

Really? Aren't you just a genius? I bet if I didn't have ANY tuners it would be even lighter?

(I actually asked Mike about that when I ordered it and he said it wouldn't make that much of a difference. But, yeah i thought the same thing. I actually like the gold tuners...it adds a touch of class..and I can use all the class I can get)

Where do you get Tequila strings, I want some. ;)
I wish it was spalted Mango but that's just me. Looks too much like Mahogany.
Sounds AWESOME though. Love my Cedar top pineapple.

Yeah the color is not what you would expect from mango. But it sure does sound great. (mmm tequila) :)

Really? Aren't you just a genius? I bet if I didn't have ANY tuners it would be even lighter?

(I actually asked Mike about that when I ordered it and he said it wouldn't make that much of a difference. But, yeah i thought the same thing. I actually like the gold tuners...it adds a touch of class..and I can use all the class I can get)

DUDE! Gold is like - SO HEAVY! - no wonder it's top heavy!:rolleyes:

Don't go drivin' around playing that pineapple, mister. That's "Rule 2", you know!:rulez:

I can handle that Fluke embedded in my chest after a head-crash, but I dont what to ruin this pineapple...so i'll only play it on straight freeways...no winding roads for me.

(and I got those solid gold tuners for a pretty good price) :)

I can handle that Fluke embedded in my chest after a head-crash, but I dont what to ruin this pineapple...so i'll only play it on straight freeways...no winding roads for me.

(and I got those solid gold tuners for a pretty good price) :)

That's why God created cruise control. :D

Top Bottom