Wanted-- William King Concert

Stevelele

Reaction score
Anyone want to sell? I just bought one but it was cracked during the delivery process, which is shame, bc it was a beautiful thing.

I may be selling my Long scale King concert. Indian Rosewood back and sides, Swiss Spruce top, Curly Koa bindings, Spanish Cedar neck, Radiused Ebony fretboard bound in Ebony, Slotted headstock, Gold Waverly tuners, Mi-Si pickup.

No cracks, No scratches, some usual strumming marks on top, Excellent condition.

Some pics and description of it in William Kings site:
http://www.chantus.com/notes/index.php?/archives/608-Sweet-tone.html

If interested, I can post more current pics. send me a PM, and we can discuss .

Wow, that's too bad. How can a uke, especially a KIng that is made so well, crack in transit? I assume it was in an appropriate case. Maybe there were invisible stresses in the wood that finally manifested as a crack.

My King concert is absolutely fabulous. I don't blame you for wanting another.

btw, just to clarify, the king I bought was used. It cracked in transit, and I'm sure there was nothing wrong with the uke's craftsmanship--more like heavy packages that were placed on top of the box, or something like that.

I may be selling my Long scale King concert. Indian Rosewood back and sides, Swiss Spruce top, Curly Koa bindings, Spanish Cedar neck, Radiused Ebony fretboard bound in Ebony, Slotted headstock, Gold Waverly tuners, Mi-Si pickup.

No cracks, No scratches, some usual strumming marks on top, Excellent condition.

Some pics and description of it in William Kings site:
http://www.chantus.com/notes/index.php?/archives/608-Sweet-tone.html

If interested, I can post more current pics. send me a PM, and we can discuss .
Those who have expressed interest in this uke., the uke is now sold and on its way to syfc. Thanks! :shaka:

thanks!

Just received the uke yesterday. Thanks J!! It's really quite incredible--flawlessly crafted and everything I had hoped it would be. A special thanks to J for taking the time to answer all of my questions and for packing it so well.

Top Bottom