Lanikai S-t New in Box

aluk

Reaction score
I have 2 of these. Keep 1 sell 1. $100.00

Last edited:
Usually when a brand new "member" places a vague add - no price, no pics, no info etc, it's a scam. If you're not scamming, whoops, clue us in.

New to UU Trying to fiqure out the system. No scam. Had enough scam responces on C L

Usually when a brand new "member" places a vague add - no price, no pics, no info etc, it's a scam. If you're not scamming, whoops, clue us in.

New to UU...trying to fiqure out the posting thing...that's it. I put an edit with PRICE !

Maybe it might be a good idea to take a look around at some of the other posts in the marketplace to see how others list items. Try to copy them. Take note of the details they give, as well as the pictures. The more information you can provide, the more it sets potential buyers at ease.

We've had some trouble with people posting bogus listings recently, and I hate to disappoint you, but you might not have the best luck here. Seeing as there isn't really any sort of buyer protection that you'd find in places like ebay, many of us are leery about buying from strangers who aren't known around the board.

plz post pics. With a handmade sign saying UU and the date.

plz post pics. With a handmade sign saying UU and the date.

I agree... This seems too fishy to me with all the recent new member posts up in here... How do we know you didn't just not use 671 in your name this time?

*Edit* It also seems fishy that your name is aluk... a as in it could mean Andrew... Which is the scammers email name...

Maybe it might be a good idea to take a look around at some of the other posts in the marketplace to see how others list items. Try to copy them. Take note of the details they give, as well as the pictures. The more information you can provide, the more it sets potential buyers at ease.

We've had some trouble with people posting bogus listings recently, and I hate to disappoint you, but you might not have the best luck here. Seeing as there isn't really any sort of buyer protection that you'd find in places like ebay, many of us are leery about buying from strangers who aren't known around the board.

Good thoughts, I'll check out other posts. Thanks

Hey Aluk - if you're legit, forgive the skepticism - there has been a real troll in here lately - a real low-life scum who has tried to take advantage of the good-natured uke players in here. Fortunately, the members here have had way more intelligence than the gas-for-brains idiot and have called him out and exposed him each time. So, if you're legit, forgive us. Hang around, get to know the greatest community on the entire internet. Once you've gotten to know all these awesome people, post up again and I bet you'll have a warm welcome.

On the other hand, if you are the moron gas-for-brains just making another attempt - well, you know how I feel about you already, I guess.

Hey Aluk - if you're legit, forgive the skepticism - there has been a real troll in here lately - a real low-life scum who has tried to take advantage of the good-natured uke players in here. Fortunately, the members here have had way more intelligence than the gas-for-brains idiot and have called him out and exposed him each time. So, if you're legit, forgive us. Hang around, get to know the greatest community on the entire internet. Once you've gotten to know all these awesome people, post up again and I bet you'll have a warm welcome.

On the other hand, if you are the moron gas-for-brains just making another attempt - well, you know how I feel about you already, I guess.

I appreciate yer words. I'm just on the mainland from Hilo where a smile and Aloha go along way. 1st we welcome, then toss the scum...right? Yeah, the skeps are on tonight, but understand. I been playing guitar 25 yrs and just got into ukes about 1 year ago. Love em....way to much fun. Just want to upgrade and thought I'd sell my ST to put towards a K-1. Thanks

Top Bottom