Glee/Cougar Town

Pikopiko

Reaction score
I love both of those tv shows :3

all the single ladies, allll the single ladies, now put your hands up!

football + single ladies = lawl

glee = the best friggin show ever ! why is almost every chick on that show hot ? hot + singing = awesomeness lol .. whats funny is i was watching it today cause i recorded it last week and my friend was like "dude you totally look like finn !" haha so that made my day

We enjoy glee very much. Our only problem is with Fox network which is where we see Glee. We have seen them run shows we liked for a short while and then they disapear. I hope it doesn't happen with this one.

Last edited:
We enjoy glee very much. Our only problem is with Fox network which is where we see Glee. We have seen them run shows we liked for a short while and then they disapear. I hope it doesn't happen with this one.

truetrue.
Didn't that happen to family guy, and then they brought it back?

Yup yup, I'm hooked on Glee. You guys should follow the cast member's twitters - the week before last, they ustream-ed with the fans after the show from someone's apartment. They are so cool and down to earth. I forgot to check if they did one last week.

I have a crush on Puck. I'm a sucker for a guy with a mohawk.. :)

So to bring it back to ukes - have you tried any songs from the soundtrack?

So to bring it back to ukes - have you tried any songs from the soundtrack?

never thought about that actually...

but aren't the songs that they feature in glee just remixes of some kind of other song? idk :confused:

They are covers of a variety of tunes. Some are mash-ups.

I went searching for chords to Don't Stop Believin. :)

I am definitely a Glee addict. It just gets more and more ridiculous, and makes me more and more happy. And I can't help singing along! (I was a glee club kid, too, so, happy memories ;) )

I am definitely a Glee addict. It just gets more and more ridiculous, and makes me more and more happy. And I can't help singing along! (I was a glee club kid, too, so, happy memories ;) )

I wish my schools had glee clubs. Sadly, we did not. But I was a band geek. :D

So, no one cares for Cougar Town? Or is it no one who responded to this thread is old enough? :p I love that show! :D If this many ppl like Glee, I guess I'll check it out. :)

So, no one cares for Cougar Town? Or is it no one who responded to this thread is old enough? :p I love that show! :D If this many ppl like Glee, I guess I'll check it out. :)

I've never even heard of it. Is it a musical too? What network is it on?

lol im a bit young to like cougar town...

it makes me crack up though.

Top Bottom