SILENT electric ukulele at NIGHT by EleUke

edmondlaw837

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJn-Bhd5Tw

New Jazz Cutaway concert size EleUke CCJ100-SUHP has just arrived at Hong Kong. I try it with Roland Micro cube at once.

We got two EleUke in shop as a demo now. I got the Jazz cutaway model (The one wears in black in photo). My friend ,Sam , got the Rosewood soprano (The one wears in red in photo).

It s a little test to it. Found that it is enjoyable to play ukulele with effect and I can play it at mid-night . When plug it in earphone, it won't disturb the others and I can enjoy myself.

Exactly, It is very worth to buy. Funny. Useful. Diversity. Good sound.

Due to my poor PC mic , sound is not very well in this video, but when I play it and try to tune it in different sound effect, it is very great. More important is ... I can practise more without making noise to my family :)

I thought it sounded pretty decent. :)

Glad to know that viewer on youtube also think it s ok.

I recorded it by practise amp and very cheap PC mic. I found that the video sound was lower and a bit unreal. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That sounded great to me.:D

Thank you!

Some people like the pure sound of Uke ,but think Eleuke is some kind of alternative sound and won't buy it. Some people will like both of them. To me traditional and such electric uke are both great. :D

Top Bottom