How to Sell Ukuleles in the Marketplace: READ BEFORE POSTING

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

To increase your chances of selling your ukulele, providing these things will also help.
- Video / Audio sample of the ukulele
- Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
- Not trying to sell something in your first post.

Members can request additional pictures and timestamp from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

Last edited:
hi Bob,

just put up another post in the thread...your thread will automatically move to the head of the list by virtue of having the most recent post.

I've complied with the selling rules, but feel I MUST say that what's MOST annoying is that you can't quote from a "Closed" post so all the formatting has to be done again..that's bad preference settings. fo sure..:rolleyes:

I've complied with the selling rules, but feel I MUST say that what's MOST annoying is that you can't quote from a "Closed" post so all the formatting has to be done again..that's bad preference settings. fo sure..:rolleyes:

Actually, all you have to do is highlight and copy the text from the prior closed thread, then paste it into the new one.

Good luck, Basil! (Even if you're not the Fawlty one.)

life is sometimes annoying, but the alternative is worse. this is a free service and I for 1 want to thank all who make this work.

Top Bottom