Hey let's keep the peace in the forum!!!!

la_ingrit

Reaction score
Hey this is a good forum, and it's OUR forum (and I say OUR 'cause WE are part of it) let's keep it clean...!!!! let's show some respect for people feelings, preferences, styles, etc.
If you say something and someone dont share your opinion let it flow!!!

Who's with me!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!

by the way, i'm not trying to perpetuate any drama. i'm a big fan or peace. just wondering what sparked this post. everybody has seemed pretty friendly and supportive up to this point.

EDIT: nevermind, i found the thread. peace, love and uke!

Last edited:
Disagreements happen. That's life.

We can have healthy debate on this forum, but when it veers into direspectful, baiting language and tone, that's where we, as a community, should draw the line.

I'm allowed to curse though, once in a while, right?

I like cursing.

;)

I don't even know if this forum censors curse words. f**.

EDIT: Nope, it doesn't.

Last edited:
Aw, hey Ingrit, I just saw what you wrote in your signature! That's very sweet of you. <3

Hey this is a good forum, and it's OUR forum (and I say OUR 'cause WE are part of it) let's keep it clean...!!!! let's show some respect for people feelings, preferences, styles, etc.
If you say something and someone dont share your opinion let it flow!!!

Who's with me!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!

umm OOookay.....

Well, before using filthy words, some of the guys may not respect each other or themselves, but they outta at least respect the women folk around here wouldn't ya say? Just my personal and public opinion is all. No offense.

to be honest, im not a big fan of cursing all the time.

but w/e.

ya i definetly want to keep the peace here man. Isn't ukulele all about showing love and friendship through PEACEFUL music? There really isnt any need to argue over the internet. It's stupid and will never get resolved unless i find your home and falcon punch each of you in the gonads. There is one other saying for arguing on the internet:

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. It doesnt matter if you win or lose.....

Your still retarded.

Well, before using filthy words, some of the guys may not respect each other or themselves, but they outta at least respect the women folk around here wouldn't ya say? Just my personal and public opinion is all. No offense.

LOL, why is it some guys assume women don't curse like sailors? I'll keep it to BSG speak when I say, Frakkin' A.

Top Bottom