PDA

View Full Version : Hey let's keep the peace in the forum!!!!

la_ingrit
04-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Hey this is a good forum, and it's OUR forum (and I say OUR 'cause WE are part of it) let's keep it clean...!!!! let's show some respect for people feelings, preferences, styles, etc.
If you say something and someone dont share your opinion let it flow!!!

Who's with me!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!

russ_buss
04-24-2008, 07:07 AM
did i miss some drama. wha hoppen?

russ_buss
04-24-2008, 07:11 AM
by the way, i'm not trying to perpetuate any drama. i'm a big fan or peace. just wondering what sparked this post. everybody has seemed pretty friendly and supportive up to this point.

EDIT: nevermind, i found the thread. peace, love and uke!

seeso
04-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Disagreements happen. That's life.

We can have healthy debate on this forum, but when it veers into direspectful, baiting language and tone, that's where we, as a community, should draw the line.

tad
04-24-2008, 07:36 AM
I'm allowed to curse though, once in a while, right?

I like cursing.

;)

la_ingrit
04-24-2008, 07:45 AM
peace, love and uke!

Hey russ i love your quote...can I borrow it??? xoxo

seeso
04-24-2008, 07:45 AM
I'm allowed to curse though, once in a while, right?

I like cursing.

;)

I don't even know if this forum censors curse words. ****.

EDIT: Nope, it doesn't.

seeso
04-24-2008, 07:48 AM
Aw, hey Ingrit, I just saw what you wrote in your signature! That's very sweet of you. <3

russ_buss
04-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Hey russ i love your quote...can I borrow it??? xoxo

haha, sure thing. sharing it caring right?

cheers!

la_ingrit
04-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Aw, hey Ingrit, I just saw what you wrote in your signature! That's very sweet of you. <3

Well you totally deserve it!!! :o
Saludos desde Mexico!!!!!!!

Guting
04-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Hey this is a good forum, and it's OUR forum (and I say OUR 'cause WE are part of it) let's keep it clean...!!!! let's show some respect for people feelings, preferences, styles, etc.
If you say something and someone dont share your opinion let it flow!!!

Who's with me!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!

umm OOookay.....

Woodstocksp3
04-24-2008, 09:53 AM
haha, sure thing. sharing it caring right?

cheers!

You sounded awesome playing Butterfly by Weezer!

ChiyoDad
04-24-2008, 01:08 PM
Something happened?

:confused:

studentaccount1
04-24-2008, 01:30 PM
umm OOookay.....

+1...

:confused:

seeso
04-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Yeah, something happened.

uumember
04-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Well, before using filthy words, some of the guys may not respect each other or themselves, but they outta at least respect the women folk around here wouldn't ya say? Just my personal and public opinion is all. No offense.

nikolo727
04-24-2008, 04:34 PM
to be honest, im not a big fan of cursing all the time.

but w/e.

ya i definetly want to keep the peace here man. Isn't ukulele all about showing love and friendship through PEACEFUL music? There really isnt any need to argue over the internet. It's stupid and will never get resolved unless i find your home and falcon punch each of you in the gonads. There is one other saying for arguing on the internet:

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. It doesnt matter if you win or lose.....

Your still retarded.

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-24-2008, 04:53 PM
I don't even know if this forum censors curse words. ****.

EDIT: Nope, it doesn't.

LmFao!!!

I didn't ever think i would hear you say that seeso :D

*edit*
i mean no disrespect, great fan :D

backdoc972
04-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. It doesnt matter if you win or lose.....

Your still retarded.

You made me spit my soda out my nose!!! LOL!

Plainsong
04-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Well, before using filthy words, some of the guys may not respect each other or themselves, but they outta at least respect the women folk around here wouldn't ya say? Just my personal and public opinion is all. No offense.

LOL, why is it some guys assume women don't curse like sailors? I'll keep it to BSG speak when I say, Frakkin' A.

Poi Dog
04-24-2008, 05:24 PM

but w/e.

ya i definetly want to keep the peace here man. Isn't ukulele all about showing love and friendship through PEACEFUL music? There really isnt any need to argue over the internet. It's stupid and will never get resolved unless i find your home and falcon punch each of you in the gonads. There is one other saying for arguing on the internet:

Your still retarded.
You can't forget the picture! :D

http://images.animanga.nu/fanart/2866/retard.jpg

drubin
04-24-2008, 06:03 PM
to be honest, im not a big fan of cursing all the time...

Your still retarded.

Well, to be honest, I'm not a big fan of able-ism (prejudice against people with disabilities). While some folks may think the above comment is quote-unquote "funny," as someone who works with people in the field of disability rights, I find it offensive.

FYI, the word "retarded" is considered by most disabled persons and their allies to be akin to a racist or sexist slur. It is no longer considered by either the medical or the disabled community to be a "medical" or "scientific" term. Since you claim to be interested "keeping the peace" nikolo, maybe you should check your assumptions at the door. just something to consider.

tad
04-24-2008, 06:38 PM

I was basically joking-- I've been known to curse, but not often, and seldom disrespectfully.

But I'm a little confused that you seem to be saying that dropping an occasional swear word is disrespectful or inappropriate in mixed company-- that women are too "delicate" or something to handle it. That seems a bit sexist.

I may be misreading you, and if that's the case, I apologize. Just my personal opinion is all. No offense.

Ukulele_Junkie
04-24-2008, 06:43 PM
hey don't be making fun of people with disabilities. I'm a caregiver for 6 people with disabilities all living in my house and even though they are a pain in the ass sumtimes, i still enjoy taking care of them. And if you watch some special olympic program there are still people that play better than most normal people and they know when to take sports seriously...

Guting
04-24-2008, 07:06 PM

but w/e.

Your still retarded.

"You're" absolutely right.....

KAWIKA27
04-24-2008, 07:36 PM
i wont lie i curs probly a little to much but not in front of the fam just when im hanging with the homies you know guy talk B.S about random stuff.

Plainsong
04-24-2008, 10:13 PM
"You're" absolutely right.....

Priceless!

But there is this disconnect between internet speak and real world speak. Words like fag, retarded, they don't have the literal meanings that they do in the real world. They both just become synonyms for the word "stupid."

And so someone not used to internet speak is insulted, but doesn't realize the words really don't have the same meaning.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it is. Hang out at Somethingawful for a while and you'll see. It's probably also in urbandictionary.

backdoc972
04-25-2008, 12:51 AM
Jeez people, don't be so sensitive. Go listen to Ralphie May's description of his best childhood friend Rusty. If you can't laugh at that (even if you have a handicapped son, daughter, friend, whatever) you ought to just jump off a bridge and end it all right now.

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-25-2008, 01:09 AM
i wont lie i curs probly a little to much but not in front of the fam just when im hanging with the homies you know guy talk B.S about random stuff.

Same here, i have much respect for the people i know. Right now - i wouldn't swear at anybody on this forum because i didn't know any of you.. B.S. talk :D Such fun

But everyone on this forum are mad and cool people. Almost did when i was around 100 posts though :S didn't think

Nuke-ulele
04-25-2008, 03:05 AM
Priceless!

But there is this disconnect between internet speak and real world speak. Words like fag, retarded, they don't have the literal meanings that they do in the real world. They both just become synonyms for the word "stupid."

And so someone not used to internet speak is insulted, but doesn't realize the words really don't have the same meaning.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it is. Hang out at Somethingawful for a while and you'll see. It's probably also in urbandictionary.

Internet speak and real world speak? I am sorry to have to disagree with this post. It does not matter whether or not it is written on an internet chat room or spoken...using such words is very offensive anywhere in the US these days. People using the word "retard" or "retarded" when making fun of someone in person is the same as doing it online. It's not as if a bully calling someone a "retard" literally means that that person is developmentally disabled, they are trying to insult them, call them stupid, etc....it's the same online and in person. It is not a synonym for stupid in some harmless way if it is online, as you seem to suggest. It is degrading and hurtful to persons with developmental disabilities.

Also, OP...it's YOU'RE not YOUR.

la_ingrit
04-25-2008, 03:20 AM
Everything started with hey peace in the forum...and it's ending with sexist, cursing LOL this is funny!!!!!!:D

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-25-2008, 03:34 AM
hahaha :D

Im apart of another forum and they known each other for about 5 years and such and they feel comfortable talking about anything!

UU famz will be there soon enough =[)

Phil Major
04-25-2008, 05:34 AM
[QUOTE=Plainsong;22297]

"But there is this disconnect between internet speak and real world speak. Words like fag, retarded, they don't have the literal meanings that they do in the real world. They both just become synonyms for the word "stupid." " (This should've been a quote?...oops)

You're right to point out that those words are not functioning in the same manner when standing in for 'stupid'. Calling them 'retarded' may be no added harm to the person you intend to call stupid, however, it is continuing to circulate derogatory references to people who are othered by the mainstream, reinforcing a normativity that is couched in an ongoing history of the mistreatment of certain people.

You're not necessarily a bad person for calling someone a 'retard' or a 'fag' because it is so much a part of colloquial discourse and it is just what a lot of people do without any second thought, but people like ukejunkie and nuke-ulele, I think, are trying to curb that element of everday discourse because of the paripheral effects its has for some people.

I say if it makes a happier community, make that small concession and try to be a bit more careful selecting words. It's all about peace on this forum, and it'll help you keep the peace with some of your UU friends.

Woodstocksp3
04-25-2008, 09:17 AM
I think this picture is very appropriate for this thread.

http://www.stashy.com/uploads/1765.jpg

Phil Major
04-25-2008, 10:18 AM
[QUOTE=Woodstocksp3;22403]I think this picture is very appropriate for this thread.

Touche!

Plainsong
04-25-2008, 10:37 AM
I wasn't saying "Hey, let's intentionally use offensive terms!" :D - I was just playing devil's advocate and pointing that someone who says these things online doesn't necessarily mean them in real life. That's all. I generally don't roll that way anyway. :)

But hey, pictures of dachshunds? I've got one of those!

http://homepage.mac.com/plainsong/.Pictures/Photo&#37;20Album%20Pictures/2005-06-16%2002.47.14%20-0700/Image-36BDF63EDE4A11D9.jpg

Woodstocksp3
04-25-2008, 12:38 PM
But hey, pictures of dachshunds? I've got one of those!

We have 8 dachshunds because my family is obsessed with them. 7 of them are short-haired and 1 one of them is long-haired and they're all miniatures. Your dog is awesome! Is it a wire-haired dachshund?

UKESTAR
04-25-2008, 12:43 PM
WHAT HAPPENED THAT I MISSED? I don't want to read everything...not enough time..ha.:confused:

Vroom
04-25-2008, 01:25 PM
I just read Page 3 of this thread..peace in the forums?.. If that's not irony I don't know what is... haha

studentaccount1
04-25-2008, 01:33 PM
WHAT HAPPENED THAT I MISSED? I don't want to read everything...not enough time..ha.:confused:

I guess we snoozed and lose'd?

(unless, perhaps, someone wants to brief us on what we seemed to have missed..?)

Ukulele_Junkie
04-25-2008, 01:35 PM
ah u guys dont want to know its a jumbled mess in there. jus a whole lot of opposing views on things and 1 or 2 ignorant comments.

UKESTAR
04-25-2008, 02:51 PM
ah u guys dont want to know its a jumbled mess in there. jus a whole lot of opposing fews on things and 1 or 2 ignorant comments.

What thread was it initially under?

Ukulele_Junkie
04-25-2008, 03:56 PM
What thread was it initially under?

http://ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1991&page=2

just a long dispute about a regular bodied ukulele to a flea or fluke.

Kaneohe til the end
04-25-2008, 04:01 PM
great it was a thread that i started. woot(sarcastically)

uke142464
04-25-2008, 04:11 PM
I think this picture is very appropriate for this thread.

http://www.stashy.com/uploads/1765.jpg
defianately man, amen to that.

menehunenyc
04-25-2008, 04:12 PM

Your still retarded.

Thats friggin hilarious, er... no offense to you retards out there... ah shucks...:confused:

menehunenyc
04-25-2008, 04:19 PM
I was basically joking-- I've been known to curse, but not often, and seldom disrespectfully.

Wow, how do you curse without being disrespectful? That could be a great UU tutorial!!:eek:

Plainsong
04-25-2008, 04:28 PM
It's just a touchy subject on other uke forums. Lots of aggro against the flukes and fleas, and then lots of fluke and flea owners saying "hold on, have you even ever played one?" No one wants to see a favorite instrument bashed.

Although having said that, I think it's possible to talk about our uke likes and our uke dislikes. :)

Plainsong
04-25-2008, 04:31 PM
We have 8 dachshunds because my family is obsessed with them. 7 of them are short-haired and 1 one of them is long-haired and they're all miniatures. Your dog is awesome! Is it a wire-haired dachshund?

Yeah, she's a wiredhair minie (or in Finland she's classified as a kaninchen, or rabbit-sized, smaller than minie. There are more size classifications here and they're based on girth, not weight. In fact the cool thing is that doxys aren't lumped in with the hound group, but are their own kennel club group. FCI group 4. It's fun going to a show because the other breeds rotate their show rings, but the doxys tend to occupy the same area, and they all pretty well get to know each other, and it becomes doxy territory: keep out! :D

Her name is Pixel, or Pixie. :D

As her breeder said: "One must have a dachshund." - this rhymes in Swedish. And in Swedish, they're known as a Tax. ;)

brokenwing
04-25-2008, 06:21 PM
man, you guys are losing me...

forums with flame wars are no fun. a little common courtesy goes a long way, in "real life" or on the net.

Plainsong
04-25-2008, 06:35 PM
man, you guys are losing me...

forums with flame wars are no fun. a little common courtesy goes a long way, in "real life" or on the net.

How are we loosing you? What are the ground rules as you see them? If someone is aggressive towards you, are you expected to take it? Are you allowed to state your case?

Outright flame wars are lame, but so is a forum where no one speaks their mind.

Ukulele_Junkie
04-25-2008, 06:49 PM
u guys should really cool it now this thread isnt even about ukuleles and its the most talked about thread in "Uke Talk" as of now and its all a bunch of nonsense cuz u guys keeps saying stuff that sumone else will oppose and get defensive about. Lets squash it and move on.

brokenwing
04-25-2008, 06:53 PM
How are we loosing you? What are the ground rules as you see them? If someone is aggressive towards you, are you expected to take it? Are you allowed to state your case?

Outright flame wars are lame, but so is a forum where no one speaks their mind.The ground rules are the same here as they are in any community. yes, speak your mind, of course, but be civil, be reasonable, try to be kind. Disagreement is good, honest discourse. Insults are not.

I've seen what happens to forums without any guidelines. Good people leave.

brokenwing
04-25-2008, 06:54 PM
u guys should really cool it now this thread isnt even about ukuleles and its the most talked about thread in "Uke Talk" as of now and its all a bunch of nonsense cuz u guys keeps saying that sumone else will oppose and get defensive about. Lets squash it and move on.I was thinkin' the same thing...

NukeDOC
04-25-2008, 07:08 PM
ive been watching this thread since it started and i personally dont think anyone has gone overboard. but i am watching. and i have my finger on the lock button. so as long as we keep things civil im allowing it. if any of the other powers that be find it to be too much before i do, though, it will get locked. so lets just be careful with the words we use.

moderator cape off:
its really hard to tell on the internet how someone is trying to get their point across. and i, for one, dont really like sensorship. but as long as everyone gets a chance to get their point across without the situation getting out of hand, then things are all good. discussions will get heated. but if you take things here (or anywhere on the net, for that matter) personal, youre only doing it to yourself. i have had heated discussions both on an off these forums. but i can tell you with conviction that if i ever met ANY of you in person i would be honored to toast a beer (if you are old enough) with you.

Plainsong
04-25-2008, 07:33 PM
The ground rules are the same here as they are in any community. yes, speak your mind, of course, but be civil, be reasonable, try to be kind. Disagreement is good, honest discourse. Insults are not.

I've seen what happens to forums without any guidelines. Good people leave.

Have I personally said anything that offended you though? Or is this just an "in general" kind of thing?

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-25-2008, 07:35 PM
ive been watching this thread since it started and i personally dont think anyone has gone overboard. but i am watching. and i have my finger on the lock button. so as long as we keep things civil im allowing it. if any of the other powers that be find it to be too much before i do, though, it will get locked. so lets just be careful with the words we use.

moderator cape off:
its really hard to tell on the internet how someone is trying to get their point across. and i, for one, dont really like sensorship. but as long as everyone gets a chance to get their point across without the situation getting out of hand, then things are all good. discussions will get heated. but if you take things here (or anywhere on the net, for that matter) personal, youre only doing it to yourself. i have had heated discussions both on an off these forums. but i can tell you with conviction that if i ever met ANY of you in person i would be honored to toast a beer (if you are old enough) with you.

yeah its true - over msn its the worst.. i cant tell if they are joking or whatever and caps don't help to me :S

to me - they mean your yelling.. but people use them for other reasons, such as key words :D

brokenwing
04-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Have I personally said anything that offended you though? Or is this just an "in general" kind of thing?You, Plainsong? No, no. My post wasn't directed at you at all. I'm not sure what you're referring to:confused: I simply meant that in a forum where we all share a common interest, there's no room for slinging hurt. There's too much of that in the world, especially these days.

peace.

nikolo727
04-26-2008, 02:15 PM
Well, to be honest, I'm not a big fan of able-ism (prejudice against people with disabilities). While some folks may think the above comment is quote-unquote "funny," as someone who works with people in the field of disability rights, I find it offensive.

FYI, the word "retarded" is considered by most disabled persons and their allies to be akin to a racist or sexist slur. It is no longer considered by either the medical or the disabled community to be a "medical" or "scientific" term. Since you claim to be interested "keeping the peace" nikolo, maybe you should check your assumptions at the door. just something to consider.

I took that completely into consideration and i thank you. But there is a tiny difference. I was joking. DONT GET ME WRONG THOUGH. What I said was kinda out of line. And im sorry. But at least i didnt mean it seriously. My ministers daughter has down syndrom but she is also the cutest little girl I have ever met. She has the bluest eyes of anyone i have ever seen and she always has a smile on her face. yes is was mean but if i ever make fun of the mentally handicapped its not out of rage or douche baggery but its just out of the fact that.....your right dude. my bad. i hope you can except my apology and realize that i am going to change my ways.

tad
04-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Wow, how do you curse without being disrespectful? That could be a great UU tutorial!!:eek:

I don't think it's particularly disrespectful to say, for example, "damn, I stubbed my toe!"

:o

uumember
04-26-2008, 03:35 PM
-----

Somebody said some women curse like sailors too. So that sets the standards for all of us? Standards? What standards? I haven't seen any in about 30 years. And we wonder why everybody's on Prozac?

-----

seeso
04-26-2008, 08:56 PM
I curse a LOT. I need to consciously work on it all the time.

brokenwing
04-27-2008, 03:44 AM
-----

Standards? What standards? I haven't seen any in about 30 years.
-----
Truth. Western culture is on the skids. Blame the media who perpetuate the very worst in human behavior. And don't tell me they just reflect society and report what they find. They're in it for the money.

"But let not this blind you to what virtue there is: many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism."
Desiderata

acabooe
04-27-2008, 04:47 AM
I just have a few short things to say.

First of all, I used to swear so much, that I started losing friends over it.
But after I met my wife ( at the time she was my girlfriend ) I made a choice to change, I wanted to be a better person, and now I hardly ever swear at all ( unless I accidently do something painful to myself like stubb my toe ).

Second I would like to point everyone's attention to a thread called "Who are you voting for?" It is in the general section.
In that thread, Hoa Paio and I go into a disagreement about personal politicts.
He and I differ greatly in some of our political views, however neither of us think badly of the other. Though our views are different, we still show each other respect.

I'd like to quote Bradda IZ to make my point
"Hawaiian to me is about getting where you're going without stepping on anybody's toes. Without causing friction with anybody. Hawaiian to me is about growing up, screwing up, but always remembering that the screw up was a test in life....And I should know too, cuz I screwed up pleny times. But now, I think I know the answers, I knowing the answers to each and every question every day. "

My point is, disagreements happen, because we are all individuals.
As long as we all show each other respect, then it will be possible to have disagreements without causing problems between members.
In my opinion people shouldn't used derrogatory word against each other ( weather they mean them badly or not )
I always show respect to those that respect me. To those that don't I don't bother fighting with, because it will make me feel bad inside, to those people I just get away from but, to each their own.

In the end, we all share a common bond:
The love of playing, and listening to Ukulele music.

Peace, Love, and Ukulele
Acabo'oe:cool:

Snow
04-27-2008, 06:44 AM
I just have a few short things to say.

First of all, I used to swear so much, that I started losing friends over it.
But after I met my wife ( at the time she was my girlfriend ) I made a choice to change, I wanted to be a better person, and now I hardly ever swear at all ( unless I accidently do something painful to myself like stubb my toe ).

Second I would like to point everyone's attention to a thread called "Who are you voting for?" It is in the general section.
In that thread, Hoa Paio and I go into a disagreement about personal politicts.
He and I differ greatly in some of our political views, however neither of us think badly of the other. Though our views are different, we still show each other respect.

I'd like to quote Bradda IZ to make my point
"Hawaiian to me is about getting where you're going without stepping on anybody's toes. Without causing friction with anybody. Hawaiian to me is about growing up, screwing up, but always remembering that the screw up was a test in life....And I should know too, cuz I screwed up pleny times. But now, I think I know the answers, I knowing the answers to each and every question every day. "

My point is, disagreements happen, because we are all individuals.
As long as we all show each other respect, then it will be possible to have disagreements without causing problems between members.
In my opinion people shouldn't used derrogatory word against each other ( weather they mean them badly or not )
I always show respect to those that respect me. To those that don't I don't bother fighting with, because it will make me feel bad inside, to those people I just get away from but, to each their own.

In the end, we all share a common bond:
The love of playing, and listening to Ukulele music.

Peace, Love, and Ukulele

Can I use part of that for my school essay? :p

acabooe
04-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Sure, you can use it.

What is the essay about?

If you are going to use something I said in your essay, I would like to see what it says once you are finished please.
Mahalo

Woodstocksp3
04-27-2008, 08:17 AM
Yeah, she's a wiredhair minie (or in Finland she's classified as a kaninchen, or rabbit-sized, smaller than minie. There are more size classifications here and they're based on girth, not weight. In fact the cool thing is that doxys aren't lumped in with the hound group, but are their own kennel club group. FCI group 4. It's fun going to a show because the other breeds rotate their show rings, but the doxys tend to occupy the same area, and they all pretty well get to know each other, and it becomes doxy territory: keep out! :D

Her name is Pixel, or Pixie. :D

As her breeder said: "One must have a dachshund." - this rhymes in Swedish. And in Swedish, they're known as a Tax. ;)

I wish I could take some pictures and post them of our dogs but I'm away from home right now at college. Whenever I get home for the summer I'll try and post some pictures. Anyways we have:

Lucy- miniature, short-haired, black with white dapple(sp?)
Sally- miniature, short-haired, light brown with white dapple, blue eyes
Schroeder- miniature, short-haired, chocolate colored (like a chocolate lab)
Spriggles- miniature, short-haired, dark brown with black dapple
Strudle- miniature, short-haired, light brown with white dapple, blue eyes
Lola- miniature, long-haired, white with black dapple, one blue eye and one brown
Mini- miniature, short-haired, brown with white dapple, blue eyes
Gus Gus- miniature, short-haired, brown with black and white dapple

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-27-2008, 03:58 PM
-----

Somebody said some women curse like sailors too. So that sets the standards for all of us? Standards? What standards? I haven't seen any in about 30 years. And we wonder why everybody's on Prozac?

-----

lolol this couldn't make any more sense :D

I swear all the time every sentense i say something comes out, but the thing about it is that it isn't in english :D pronounced "ufa" oof-a means fuc|< :D

i hate saying the word in english and i dont swear around my olds, respect your parents people. Bible says to respect your father and mother?

backdoc972
04-27-2008, 04:44 PM
Wow,

I read the other thread and I couldn't even find anything that was even mildly flaming. You guys ought to go over to the harmony-central forums sometime. They are anything but harmonious.

You folks are all so nice and peaceful it's almost boring ;)

I did say almost!

Y'all have a great week!

UKESTAR
04-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Wow,

I read the other thread and I couldn't even find anything that was even mildly flaming. You guys ought to go over to the harmony-central forums sometime. They are anything but harmonious.

You folks are all so nice and peaceful it's almost boring ;)

I did say almost!

Y'all have a great week!

I know.....seemed pretty mild to me too. :confused: