Whither Krabbers?

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
Krabbers hasn't logged on to UU for almost a month and Youtube for 2 weeks. Has anybody heard from him? I don't want to alarm anyone, but I'm getting worried...:confused:

Not heard a peep. SMA have a gig in Tongham on Saturday though and that seems to still be on - so i'm sure he's alright. Probably just doesn't have internet access right now

Not heard a peep. SMA have a gig in Tongham on Saturday though and that seems to still be on - so i'm sure he's alright. Probably just doesn't have internet access right now

Excellent. Thanks for the info.

Still miss the bastard. :(

Oh no! Now I know where Deach was going with the drawn butter!!!

p-captains-limited.jpg

:rotfl:

I think I'm coming to love this community.

I was wondering about Krabbers the other day, too, and checked his YT. Two weeks is permissable, I figured. Let's hope he's just another stereotypic Englishman who packs up his ukulele once a year to cavort naked and untethered on some unnamed Greek island.

I was wondering about Krabbers the other day, too, and checked his YT. Two weeks is permissable, I figured. Let's hope he's just another stereotypic Englishman who packs up his ukulele once a year to cavort naked and untethered on some unnamed Greek island.

don't be bitter just because we know how to have a good time ;)

The English do that, too? I thought it was limited to us granola nuts from the Pacific Northwest. Live and learn...live and learn.

Glad to hear Krabbers is OK. I thought it might just be molting season LOL.

Top Bottom