Pineapple WEDNESDAY!!!!!

ukumele

Reaction score
My Pineapple Sunday is supposed to arrive TODAY.....I am so excited!!!!!!! I am certain that this excitement will filter into my job today and I will get absolutely nothing done....but who cares???!!!! IT'S PINEAPPLE WEDNESDAY!!!!:D

Hope it gets there as expected! :)

:pics: i hate you with a passion right now haha, your so dam lucky, i wish one day will be pineapple sunday for me, how long did you have to wait... come on pic pic pic let us see it

Happy new uke day!

I have to practice my ninja skills if there's going to be a Pineapple Sunday somewhere on this island. (Where are you from? :O )

Congrats on the sweet uke! :D Might be my favorite semi-production uke right now!

Did you get the one MGM had listed off Ebay? That was a pretty one...
Congrats, someday I'll have a Pineapple sunday. I hope!
Need pix when it arrives of the unveiling!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Did you get the one MGM had listed off Ebay? That was a pretty one...
Congrats, someday I'll have a Pineapple sunday. I hope!
Need pix when it arrives of the unveiling!
Cheers,
Skottoman

I totally did.....I paced around my house chanting "should I, should I?" and before I knew it there was a notification from pay pal.....how did that happen ;)

I hear them pineapple shaped 'ukulele are pretty cool.

Worn a hole in the carpet yet? Happy New Ukulele Day.

Congrats on the Pineapple Sunday you lucky sob!!!!:drool:
I was in Maui and played a PS at Bounty Music.....:iwant: BEAUTIFUL instrument and would love one, but....short on the cash.:(
Best of luck and have fun playing her!!!:iwant:

IT HAS ARRIVED and I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Attachments

• DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0145.jpg
    DSC_0145.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 43
Congrats! I too paced around wondering should I push the "buy it now" button? I came very close.... VERY close...

Nice to know where it went, and someday in the future I'll have to actually press that button so I can have the joy I'm sure you're feeling right now!

ENJOY!!!
Skottoman

My new kala is supposed to come today!

-UM :shaka:

Top Bottom