Jack Black, Billy Connolly and Emily Blunt play the uke

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
From this interview with Billy Connolly:

Q: If you don't like doing comedies, what about being paired against another comedian - such as Jim Carrey in Lemony Snicket or Jack Black in Gulliver's Travels?

A: There's a brotherhood among comedians, and we're drawn to each other. We try to make each other laugh -- not at the other's expense, but we just want to entertain the other. Jack, what a delightful man. He played ukulele on set, and then I said, "I'll bring mine." Then Emily Blunt got one, learned a few chords and she's dedicated to it now. We did a lot of jolly songs on the ukulele together. It was just dandy.

Yeah, the uke's just for nerds....right! :)

emily-blunt.jpg

Kewl ! :cool:

I knew Billy was a banjo player: didn't know about the uke.

From this interview with Billy Connolly:

Q: If you don't like doing comedies, what about being paired against another comedian - such as Jim Carrey in Lemony Snicket or Jack Black in Gulliver's Travels?

A: There's a brotherhood among comedians, and we're drawn to each other. We try to make each other laugh -- not at the other's expense, but we just want to entertain the other. Jack, what a delightful man. He played ukulele on set, and then I said, "I'll bring mine." Then Emily Blunt got one, learned a few chords and she's dedicated to it now. We did a lot of jolly songs on the ukulele together. It was just dandy.

Yeah, the uke's just for nerds....right! :)

emily-blunt.jpg

I'm a big fan of JB and Billys older stuff, so they just made ukein even more awesome!

And Emily Blunt? Tidy..........;):cool:

I never comment on pictures of girls on forums in case my wife reads it! :eek:

I especially never commented on this pic posted by Ahnko

3482794471_f2bb87e0a1_o.jpg

Nope. Never said a word about that one.

Not a single word.

No, sir.

If my wife is reading this I never actually noticed either of those pictures.

Jack Black plays the Uke???? I would love to see that!!!!!!

Not to be a perv, but who is the 2nd young lady?

In keeping with the spirit of the post and in appreciation of the photos:
1. Who is Billy Connelly?
2. Who is Jack Black?
3. We have ESTABLISHED who Emily Blunt is.

Jimmy

The only one of those three I know is Jack Black. (not personally of course)

He is a comedian/songwriter/musician that just so happens to be a member of mensa. You can hear his music from his band "Tenacious D"

nearly forgot but looking at pic two the name would seem to be Denise milano according to the site placed in the corner

The only one of those three I know is Jack Black. (not personally of course)

He is a comedian/songwriter/musician that just so happens to be a member of mensa. You can hear his music from his band "Tenacious D"

Thanks. I actually know who both the guys are, they were both rendered unimportant once certain photos were posted.

Jimmy

Top Bottom