Prototype Uke Amy #2 in Los Angeles

Lori

Uke Crazy
UU VIP
Reaction score
This Sunday (November 1), at the Guitar Merchant Store in Canoga Park, there will be a meet-up of local ukulele enthusiasts. For those of you who are interested in seeing and trying the prototype ukulele design from UU's Bradford Donaldson, the Amy #2; I will be there with it starting at around 1:30 pm for about an hour. For those of you that missed the thread on this uke, check it out:
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15164&page=13
I will bring a video camera, to record your input on the new design, so that Brad can get the benefit of different players reactions. I think of it as a comfort design, rather than something just for women; so I want the men to try it too. If you need any details on the location, check with Harold O.
I talked with Guitar Merchant just now and he says this Sunday (November 1) will be great. Let's figure on about an hour or so starting at 1:30.

This will be a casual affair with no instructor. With some willingness on our (collective) parts, we can make this a monthly.

Guitar Merchant
7503 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Canoga Park, CA 91303

On the west side of the street, just south of Saticoy. PM me if you need more info.
See you there.
–Lori

I'm a more recent member to UU, so I wasn't aware of this whole fabulous thing. Wow!

Top Bottom