Info about the Keilani Brand?

Keilani is the usually lower end line of Kelii Ukuleles made by Casey Moore in Newtown Aiea Hawaii. His regular ukes are called Kelii and his imports are the Koa Pili Koko made after the Kelii line. keilani is the name usually reserved for his ukuelles that incorporatea mahogany body or back and sides. Some of you may know Casey as Owner of the former Pearl City Pawn with his Dad "Pops". Speaking of pawn shops the best ukuele selection is the one next to Elena's restaurant in waipahu.

Are they building much Kelii or Keilani ukes right now? They seem pretty rare lately. I was in Oahu in January and saw exactly one shop-worn Kelii uke after visiting like 5 or 6 stores. If I wanted to buy one right now I'm not sure where to find one.

Are they building much Kelii or Keilani ukes right now? They seem pretty rare lately. I was in Oahu in January and saw exactly one shop-worn Kelii uke after visiting like 5 or 6 stores. If I wanted to buy one right now I'm not sure where to find one.

Bounty Music shows one 4-string tenor Kelii in stock on their website, but I'd call them first to check...sometimes I think they forget to update their site (happened to me once when I was first looking for a KoAloha tenor)

I am lisiting all sizes of Brand new Kelii's tonight. Casey is deliering them in an hour or so

Casey has been so busy introducing his Pili Koko Imports Line that he didn't make any ukes for about two months...thats why the dry spell.

I love Kelii ukes

Nice to see some rec for Kelii;
because of the body build imo, and the all koa or other midrange woods used, Casey gets one great sound out of his tenors that other production uke builders dont get.... real "ukie" sound, with good ring to it!
and a great price.
I also like the wide nut width and the extra 1/4 inch scale length.
Havent tried the imports yet, but chances are they should be good.
I hope to see some of his high end tenors showing up, altho i dont think i need another tenor, having 3 great ones now.

Nice to see some rec for Kelii;
because of the body build imo, and the all koa or other midrange woods used, Casey gets one great sound out of his tenors that other production uke builders dont get.... real "ukie" sound, with good ring to it!
and a great price.
I also like the wide nut width and the extra 1/4 inch scale length.
Havent tried the imports yet, but chances are they should be good.
I hope to see some of his high end tenors showing up, altho i dont think i need another tenor, having 3 great ones now.

This endorsement isn't helping my UAS.

Top Bottom