Pineapple THURSDAY!!!!!

Skottoman

Reaction score
So my wife comes home with a box and says "Happy anniversary".

OMG - It's a Pineapple Sunday direct from KoAloha she had ordered for me!!!! :D:D:D:D
I was just ooogling the Pineapple WEDNESDAY thread, and mentioning that I almost bid on that very uke.

My wife said she was about to kill me thinking I almost ordered what she had coming in the mail! I agree!

The best part is, she ordered one that was shipped about a month ago, but it got *lost* in the mail... So she worked with Brian and they managed to get another one shipped out! KoAloha service at it's best!

I have been drooling over one of these for so long! WOOHOO!!!! It is still very new, and I can tell it needs to be broken in, but man does it feel and sound great!!! I feel honored to own one of these wonderful instruments...

And all this ONE day after the Pineapple WEDNESDAY thread! So.... Who's gonna make it Pineapple FRIDAY?!

WOOHOO!!!!!
CHeers,
Skottoman

Attachments

• IMG_4122.jpg
    IMG_4122.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4123.jpg
    IMG_4123.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4124.jpg
    IMG_4124.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4125.jpg
    IMG_4125.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4117.jpg
    IMG_4117.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 53
Dude....she's a keeper (your wife of course).

Is it just me or does it seem that uke players choose the coolest women?

Dude....she's a keeper (your wife of course).

Is it just me or does it seem that uke players choose the coolest women?

And the coolest men! :)

What a great story - even on screen you can tell just how giddy you are! Happy uke day!

What a great story - even on screen you can tell just how giddy you are! Happy uke day!

You guessed it, I had just opened it and taken the pix, and could barely type! I've been playing it, and it is soooooo nice. :) My wife rox!

I still think it's funny there was a Pineapple WEDNESDAY thread, and that I acutally said "I hope to get one some day..." in it. Little did I know that would be the very next day!!! WOoT!

Cheers,
Skottoman

HOORAY, HOORAY!!!!!!!! I am so glad you had a Pineapple Thursday!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! GO US and our Pineapple EVERYDAY's from now on :)

Congratulations on having a wonderful Wife and a new Pineapple Sunday!!

mate thats one top wife there, jelous factor is in a high 9 at the moment, what did you buy her????? dont tell me you forgot the aniversary haha..... thats a georgous uke, you must be super stoaked at the moment:iwant:

ALMOST got another pineapple today, but I actually resisted temptation...
at least until next week when they get more variety in stock. :rolleyes::D;)

Congrats!! Love the way they look!:drool: I'm sure it sounds just as sweet!

Yes, I'll keep her. (Both the wife and the PS!) Actually my wife is responsible for getting me 3 of my 8 ukes! She started me off almost 2 years ago with an S-O Martin for xmas. Then my travel Flea for my Bday, and now the PS for our 2nd anniversary! I feel a mango pineapple Pono in my future though... heh. :)
Thanks for all the nice comments!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Congrats!! Beautiful PS!!! Great story, mahalo for sharing with us!!:)

Oh, I'll add one more thing...

I only had one "Tenor" previously to getting the PS. (Which I believe is really a Super Concert).

I didn't play my tenor as much as the rest, as it really felt too big for me. The body on my Lehua is more of a dreadnaught shape, and is pretty large. By Comparison, the smaller body of the PS feels more like my Koaloha concert. Also the fret spacing on the PS is a bit smaller than the Lehua Tenor.

So it is a lot easier to play than the Lehua, and I think I may start to like tenors a bit more now. :)
Cheers,
Skottoman

Top Bottom