Great News!

deach

Reaction score
Posted on my YT channel

Hi Deach...tracked you down again ...(don't ask me how!) Leroy's wife Terri here...thank everyone for the brilliant messages of get well wishes and the people who went the extra mile to send a card...Leroy will be so chuffed. The good vibes are working because he's opened his eyes today which is a sign of his recovery...so thanks again his friends at the UU...(Or it was me and his mum threatening to sell his prize uke if he didn't wake up! xx

This is an update to this thread.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20776

Thanks everyone!

Aw man, thats excellent news. I sent a card, but we got postal strikes today. Get well soon dude!

Thanks for the update, Deach. We sent off a card on Wednesday, but we see there's a postal strike. Hopefully, Leroy will be home before the strike is over. It's really great to hear that he's doing better!

Ron and Jeanne

Great great news, Deach! Thanks for the update, bro.

Definetly!!! Much Mahalos deach . . .

Great news! Keep getting better.

Thanks, Deach. Made my day.

Looks like we'd better keep those vibes going then... :)

Bumping this to see if anyone heard any more about Leroy's recovery? :confused:

Just noticed this posted by his wife on his YT from 3 days ago:

Hi everyone...Leroy is a little better...still early days but off the life support and dialysis. Had a few smiles but it's going to be a long haul. Keep thinking of him as you guys are a bit special to him...he would always go straight to the UU site before I even got a good morning and had breakfast! I have told him he's got loads of good messages to read so he better get well soon. Thanks everyone love Terri.

From his YT channel on November 13th.

Thanks for the cards and uke keyring...he's out of intensive care and is now on Shawford ward (respiratory probs). They said he's a fighter 'cos he had them on their toes (and me!). Love it if you could do him a get well vid...he must be getting better as he asked for his p.c. so looking much better. Thanks to all love Terri x

That is good news Deach. I personally don't know him at all, but i hope he gets well soon. It is good that he is asking for his p.c. again.

Thats great, sounds like he got our cards thru the postal strike after all! So are you guys gonna do a vid then?

"You guys"? There is no "you guys", there's just "us"! :D

Anyone got any song ideas? That's probably the first step. :)

"You guys"? There is no "you guys", there's just "us"! :D

Anyone got any song ideas? That's probably the first step. :)

Haha, of course, you're absolutely right :D I meant you guys that do the vids, as opposed to lil ol me that doesnt :eek:

I think this could be an ace challenge, especially after seeing other collabs on here. I'll get my thinkin cap on then.....

Top Bottom