Domo Factor!!!^_^ check it out!!

Terrell

Reaction score
wow i almost feel as if it's been years since i've been on UU..... haha sorry guys for basically being gone all the time. haha i kinda lost my passion for playing the uke since i've gotten into working on my car, going to work, and going to school. haha either way it's good to see UU is getting better and still going strong!^_^ okay back to my post. i just wanted to let you guys know if you're into japanese music, anime, video games, or the motorsports scene in general then my blog is for you!!! haha check it out and lemme know what you guys think! there's a contact form, e-mail, and a chatbox if you guys wanna post up. i know aldrine would probably like it since it's full of k-on goodness:D haha

domofactor.nissanpacific.com

twitter.com/domofactor

Hey, glad to see you're still kicking it and you know you're still one of the gang here at UU. Good to hear from ya!

Hey, glad to see you're still kicking it and you know you're still one of the gang here at UU. Good to hear from ya!

haha thanks man!^_^ ya i've been lurking alot. i still keep tabs on all teh uke minutes n stuff.

Top Bottom