holy cow you guys

bunnyflower

Reaction score
I'm posting from my cellphone so I hope it works.

Some friends of mine asked me to sing on their new cd, so I came out tonight to record, and they saw I was carrying a uke (like always) and asked if I played... I said I was a beginner, etc, and after we were done with the singing, they got me to record a uke track on one of the songs!!

Holy crap you guys, I am so pumped!!

Congratulations!

Where can we hear it?

The cd release is sometime in December, can't remember the exact date. The band is Three Quarter Ale; I am sure you can get it on their site when it's out. :). www.threequarterale.com

And famous, hahahaaaa. Don't think so!

Now I'm thirsty for ale. :rolleyes:

You can start your own 'ukulele based band: "Bunny Flower, and the Peter Rabbits" sorts like "Gladdys Knight, and the Pips" except with 'ukuleles. ;)

Let us know when the CD is available, hope you're getting a fair cut from sales. :D

That's amazing! Congrats.

You can start your own 'ukulele based band: "Bunny Flower, and the Peter Rabbits" sorts like "Gladdys Knight, and the Pips" except with 'ukuleles. ;)

I was thinking "BunnyFlower and the SkunkThumpers". I'm sure Disney wouldn't sue.:rolleyes::D

So, that bunnyflower world tour...? :D

Congratulations! :cheers:

well done, you must be chuffed:)

Awesome! I got a serious flashback to my SCA days (or daze). Good for you, bunnyflower!

Congrats! What's the name of the song you played on, and how did your part go (chord progression, or whatever)?

Hey again! They didn't finish mastering it in time for the holidays, so, they delayed it a year. It's available now, though! ;)

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/threequarterale2

You can hear the uke on "Any Day's a Holiday," and I am singing on "Gloucestershire Wassail." You can hear occasional talking and laughing from me in the "random noise" I think too... :)

Top Bottom