Just ... wow!

Susie A

Reaction score
I won't be satisfied until I have a Mya-Moa Resonator .. they are .. awesome!

Sharing

Thanks for sharing that! How entertaining! I wonder....do all reso-uke players use picks?

Susie, I have mixed feelings about telling you this (I feel like I'm giving a cigarette to someone who is trying to quit:D) but...

MGM has one of these for sale, right now...click me

and what a beauty it is! Look at the 3rd pic, the one of the back. Beautiful! Now I will spend the rest of the night looking at this.

Thanks

I like the bound and radius fret board...That is a gem of a reso uke there. Very nice.

Played one at the New York Uke Fest. Simply astonishing instruments.
Regards,
Ray

Seeso,
These are nice too! I prefer the Mya-Moe because the contrast of the metal against the wood.

Oh yeah, Susie. I've admired those Big Rusty resonators before. They're gorgeous.

Been drooling over the maple one on the website with the thin black streaks for a while now. Just bought a Beltona s.h. so can't contemplate one of these for a good while, or is that bad while. Bad boy! Sorry to be OT but does anyone make a reso uke with a spider bridge ala dobro rather than the biscuit ala national. cheers fergs

I got to meet the Mya-Moe folks at last years Denver Uke fest, what nice people!!!!
I got to play several of the Reso's and WOW is all I can say about them.
I would really like to have one too, at least the shop I go to has a couple and I get to play with them when I stop in.

I got to meet the Mya-Moe folks at last years Denver Uke fest, what nice people!!!!
I got to play several of the Reso's and WOW is all I can say about them.
I would really like to have one too, at least the shop I go to has a couple and I get to play with them when I stop in.

Lucky you! I would like to at least hold one before I buy. I have lots of ff miles, maybe I should just go and take a look at one.

Someone posted a link yesterday with custom made reso's too, I can't find it right now but I will look later.

So few hands, so many ukes! What to do .. what to do!?!

Top Bottom