The Prisoner remake

khrome

UU+
Reaction score
Anyone fans of the original? I am!! Here's a the trailer for the remake. Ian McKeller is in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8VZs7aLJCo

If you're not familiar with the show, it is a British tv series made in 1968. Here is a synopsis I wrote for my friends when I told them about the new show:

It's about a secret agent that decides to resign from his job. He's about to leave the country on an extended vacation when he's gassed unconcsious and wakes up in The Village. The Village is a surreal little town where life is perfect because they've been brainwashed. In The Village, you are given a number - he is number 6. You see a lot of number 2, the second in charge but never find out who number 1 is until the end. Number 6 was brought to The Village because someone (we don't know who) wants to know why he resigned, and wants to keep him there because he "knows to much" from his job as a secret agent. That's as much as I can say without giving things away.

Anyhoo, I have high hopes for this series because it looks like they kept some classic elements. Including the rover!! I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw it. :D

Anyone fans of the original? I am!! Here's a the trailer for the remake. Ian McKeller is in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8VZs7aLJCo

If you're not familiar with the show, it is a British tv series made in 1968. Here is a synopsis I wrote for my friends when I told them about the new show:

It's about a secret agent that decides to resign from his job. He's about to leave the country on an extended vacation when he's gassed unconcsious and wakes up in The Village. The Village is a surreal little town where life is perfect because they've been brainwashed. In The Village, you are given a number - he is number 6. You see a lot of number 2, the second in charge but never find out who number 1 is until the end. Number 6 was brought to The Village because someone (we don't know who) wants to know why he resigned, and wants to keep him there because he "knows to much" from his job as a secret agent. That's as much as I can say without giving things away.

Anyhoo, I have high hopes for this series because it looks like they kept some classic elements. Including the rover!! I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw it. :D

i wonder if the Beatles will be in this version, too...:)

Top Bottom