Status
Not open for further replies.

nohandles

Reaction score
Listing deleted per the skeptics.

Last edited:
How bout some pics?

Can you post some pics? Thanks.

dont mean to be rude, but did u join up to just try and sell these ukes??? i only ask as i have been watching post here and have seen alot of scammers who make 2 or 3 post then try and sell fake instraments they dont own ... Can you post up pics so we know things are legit....

Yes please post pics, and put a hand written note next to each ukulele with your screen name. That would be wonderful!

Yes please post pics, and put a hand written note next to each ukulele with your screen name. That would be wonderful!

lol i sent that exact suggestion to sesso, minimum post for selling should be 50, and all hould have photos with a written paper of there screen name and site name........

I have a number of Ukes for sale from my life long best friend estate Most were never used
Bushman Suprano BU7-8 with a tweed hard shell case 210.00 plus shipping
Bushman Jenny concert with Tweed hard shell case 225.00 plus shipping
Koalaha Tenor with hard gig bag 700.00 plus shipping

I think I seez another troll.:2cents:

I think i smelled scammer when he spelled Soprano wrong.

I don't understand why scammers don't just get a proofreader to fix up the English. It would make these scams so much more believable, since we're all used to the broken English of the Nigerian prince letters. I've heard that they purposely mess up the English to make it seem more legitimate and foreign...but English is one of the official languages of Nigeria...I don't get it.

I bet someone could make a killing posing as a rich Britain offering 10% of their multibillion dollar estate in exchange for a one time check of $10,000 to cover lawyer fees, just as long as they used proper educated English (with things "mispelled" in that British way, of course.) :p It'd be so different that we might not even catch it as spam in our inboxes!

I think people are forgetting that this is the marketplace thread...

No offense, but if you have no interest in purchasing his instruments that he has "for sale", then don't bother posting, you know?

If you think he's a scammer then just report him or wait to see if he does post pictures or not. If he doesn't post pictures then he doesn't...then nobody should have an interest in wanting to purchase until he can prove he really has these Ukes.

Again, I don't mean to upset anyone and I know letting the public be aware of these kind of things is great - but pointing fingers and calling names isn't really how we should go about it.

I think people are forgetting that this is the marketplace thread...

No offense, but if you have no interest in purchasing his instruments that he has "for sale", then don't bother posting, you know?

If you think he's a scammer then just report him or wait to see if he does post pictures or not. If he doesn't post pictures then he doesn't...then nobody should have an interest in wanting to purchase until he can prove he really has these Ukes.

Again, I don't mean to upset anyone and I know letting the public be aware of these kind of things is great - but pointing fingers and calling names isn't really how we should go about it.

i personally think that people posting in this post is good as it alerts others who arnt so switched on..... and as you can clearly see i reckon this scammer has been scared off.... plus they didnt even read the :rulez: and he did spell soprano wrong, that should ring alarm bells off in anyones head

I think it's good to be carefull considering what's gone on. He has written in the "introduce yourself" thread. I know that this doesn't mean we should let our gaurds down, however maybe we should wait and see what comes up before we judge in public.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure if everything is legit the person would understand everyone being defensive considering what's gone on.:)

I'll give the OP 48 hours to comply with the rules posted in this thread and if no reply is made, this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom