Help picking a uke.

mannyukeboy

Reaction score
Well after reading my bulliten comments i think i have decided to ask my parents and go with a Mainland ukulele for my third uke. But heres the question, I have a soprano and a concert but idk which size to get for this, what is the real difference between the two? is it just mainly size, and sound? And please voice your opinion on whether you would get a soprano or a concert. (Only those two sizes because i dont want a tenor atm)

Thanks you UU :]

What size 'ukuleles you have now? I have a Mainland soprano pineapple and I always recommend having at least one pineapple in the collection.

Well after reading my bulliten comments i think i have decided to ask my parents and go with a Mainland ukulele for my third uke. But heres the question, I have a soprano and a concert but idk which size to get for this, what is the real difference between the two? is it just mainly size, and sound? And please voice your opinion on whether you would get a soprano or a concert. (Only those two sizes because i dont want a tenor atm)

Thanks you UU :]

Since you already have both, what do you think the differences are? Do you prefer playing one instead of the other? I'm new to ukuleles so I don't know much from personal experience, but when I was shopping for a concert ukulele, I was repeatedly told that concerts and sopranos sound about the same and that people prefer one over the other because of the size of the instrument and the amount of space on the fretboard.

Top Bottom