Custom Kanilea Soprano & Koaloha DVI

Jraney

Reaction score
I've got two ukes for sale.

#1 - Kanilea Soprano, gorgeous blonde koa with plenty of curl, and custom inlay on the headstock. (See pictures) This uke sounds amazing, I'll work on getting some sound clips up in a day or so. Comes with tweed case. $650

#2 - Koaloha D-VI, the pictures tell the story on this one, very unique and great sound, also comes with a case. I'll work on getting some sound clips of this one as well. $850

Attachments

• DSC03327.jpg
    DSC03327.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC03328.jpg
    DSC03328.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC03329.jpg
    DSC03329.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC03330.jpg
    DSC03330.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC03336.jpg
    DSC03336.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 215
More of the D-VI

Attachments

• DSC03337.jpg
    DSC03337.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC03338.jpg
    DSC03338.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC03339.jpg
    DSC03339.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 65
Do you live in Southern California? I would love to see these in person.
Is the soprano a Super Soprano/ long neck? That looks kind of like a concert length neck on a soprano body.

–Lori

I'm over in Florida, so it'd be quite the trip to see them in person haha. About the neck I really don't know, it just says Custom S on the label, any other way to tell?

I'll get some sound clips up here in a second.

I'm over in Florida, so it'd be quite the trip to see them in person haha. About the neck I really don't know, it just says Custom S on the label, any other way to tell?

I'll get some sound clips up here in a second.

Where in florida? Close enough to attend a Tampa Bay Ukulele Society meeting in Clearwater?

Where in florida? Close enough to attend a Tampa Bay Ukulele Society meeting in Clearwater?

Where and when? I'll see if I can make it happen, I'm over in Ocala.

UPDATE: Whoever wants sound clips, just shoot me a message on here with your e-mail so I can send them to you. I don't know how to upload them on here.

Florida, drat! I would have liked to see/ play those in person. I try and have a rule about the really expensive ukes. Must try before I buy. Love seeing the photos though, and dreaming....

–Lori

Maybe you should post some sound samples. I would be really interested to hear how that KoAloha Guitarlele sounds, never heard one, as well as the Kanile'a long neck.

Maybe you're planning on visiting L.A. sometime soon?

–Lori

Is this a soprano with a concert neck in high gloss? What about
shipping costs?

Given the last message is from 2009, I'm guessing they aren't for sale anymore.

Top Bottom