Happy Halloween

ukestang

Reaction score
Late post but Happy Halloween everyone!
Monster Mash Chords C-Am-F-G.

Thanks for the chords! I actually got what passes for approval of my ukulele from my wife, thanks to you....and that ain't easy!

I love that song....she actually has heard it....we shared a "uke moment". It doesn't get much better than that!

You seriously made my day....

Thanks for the chords! I actually got what passes for approval of my ukulele from my wife, thanks to you....and that ain't easy!

I love that song....she actually has heard it....we shared a "uke moment". It doesn't get much better than that!

You seriously made my day....
Hey mailman, glad you got the wifes approval, last time I got my wifes approval was well. Any way there is a thread on here with a huge list of songs using those 4 chords but I can't remember the title. I have only been playing Uke for about 2 weeks, those are about the easiest chords on the uke. I started playing guitar, however, Feb. 9, 1964, anyone know the significance of that date? For your next uke moment, try Ben E. Kings "Stand by Me" same chords.

Hey mailman, glad you got the wifes approval, last time I got my wifes approval was well. Any way there is a thread on here with a huge list of songs using those 4 chords but I can't remember the title. I have only been playing Uke for about 2 weeks, those are about the easiest chords on the uke. I started playing guitar, however, Feb. 9, 1964, anyone know the significance of that date? For your next uke moment, try Ben E. Kings "Stand by Me" same chords.

Kennedy assassination? I'm guessing with out Google's help.

Top Bottom