Vacation

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
Whats your dream vacation??

If you got given $1million to go to anywhere in the world and spend a year and just relax etc... where would it be?

AS for me:
thumb_bff70379acc6f56cb911fc4c77390.jpg

BeachPhotoClipArt2a.jpg

something relaxing, clear beaches... a nice island

I'd go and do a more complete tour of China...a nice blend of cities from all over the country. Then I'd have to check out the neighbor islands here. And come to think of it, I should probably go see more of the US. But man, $1m will basically allow you to tour the entire world.

If you gave me one mil i wouldnt use it for a vacation, I'd use it to buy a house in hawaii and start my own company / get a decent job there. and then I would live there for the rest of my life.

If you gave me one mil i wouldnt use it for a vacation, I'd use it to buy a house in hawaii and start my own company / get a decent job there. and then I would live there for the rest of my life.

haha...with the cost of living and gas prices, a million might not be enough!

Whats your dream vacation??

If you got given $1million to go to anywhere in the world and spend a year and just relax etc... where would it be?

AS for me:
thumb_bff70379acc6f56cb911fc4c77390.jpg

BeachPhotoClipArt2a.jpg

something relaxing, clear beaches... a nice island

Haha...don't you have beaches like this in your own backyard in NZ?? Oh...and where would I go...hmm...probably S. Africa.

Some island in the South Pacific. The Marshall Islands would fit the bill just nice :)

not living in nz at the moment but they do in some places

In Queensland in Australia they got these beaches everywhere! :D yum

Oh...I thought you were NZ. Yeh, Queensland is a very nice place. I was there awhile back for about a month..camped in a motorhome all over Australia...fun! A lot of Australia is a lot like San Diego. It is a less developed San Diego with a cool accent and stranger animals essentially...ha.

nah no live in nz atm - i wnat to go back though :D

haha strange animals for sure :D :D As somebody said in a picture thread - the spiders have health bars.. u hit them with the flip flop 100 times and they still standing. warrior spiders.

But if i were given 1mil dollars (responding to my own question) i wudnt go anywhere - i would spend it all.

Oh man. I just looked in the newspaper today, and saw the Homes section. And $1m doesn't go nearly as far as it did in the mid 90s. 2bed 2bath condo in Kakaako (rather nice beach front area located conveniently in town) has an asking price of 1.375m. That's a freaking 2 bed 2 bath condo. It is a more upscale condo, but that just means you're paying a higher maintenance fee each month too.

Haha. I guess you can move to hawaii, but you won't exactly be living that resort lifestyle you were hoping for on 1m. :cool:

Oh man. I just looked in the newspaper today, and saw the Homes section. And $1m doesn't go nearly as far as it did in the mid 90s. 2bed 2bath condo in Kakaako (rather nice beach front area located conveniently in town) has an asking price of 1.375m. That's a freaking 2 bed 2 bath condo. It is a more upscale condo, but that just means you're paying a higher maintenance fee each month too.

Haha. I guess you can move to hawaii, but you won't exactly be living that resort lifestyle you were hoping for on 1m. :cool:

Key word: Beachfront.

It wouldn't matter where in hawaii, I would just love to live there period. Not in a nice place either, that would take all the simplicity out of it. Just a small house.

Top Bottom