call of duty modern warfare 2... xbox 360 yehhh get some

ok so for those who are waiting out for this game, ima gonna say, this game is the game of the year..... wicked wicked wicked, for those who enjoy multiplayer, i can confirm after a few hours online that theres no judgement.... couple of little changes here and there, but damm, what a game... ftw

ok so for those who are waiting out for this game, ima gonna say, this game is the game of the year..... wicked wicked wicked, for those who enjoy multiplayer, i can confirm after a few hours online that theres no judgement.... couple of little changes here and there, but damm, what a game... ftw

Try operation flashpoint dragon something. You will stop playing the modern warfare series.

was it too hard? IT is the most difficult gam eI have ever played. Do you have HD TV?

i was absolutely smokeing everything around me with the sniper rifle, but what i wasnt enjoying was just the length to do a mission, lol but nah i dont hate it its pretty fun, but MW2 is much funner, when its realeased to you non piraters then you can see what i mean ;) lol do u get online haolejohn we should play

i was absolutely smokeing everything around me with the sniper rifle, but what i wasnt enjoying was just the length to do a mission, lol but nah i dont hate it its pretty fun, but MW2 is much funner, when its realeased to you non piraters then you can see what i mean ;) lol do u get online haolejohn we should play

I do but I am a PS3 player. You?

I do but I am a PS3 player. You?

#shakes his head# we had a good thing going here john till you mention these 2 letters a 1 number, xbox360 here mate, i do not wish to get into an argument about this..... but you have said whats been said, the damage is done.....

#shakes his head# we had a good thing going here john till you mention these 2 letters a 1 number, xbox360 here mate, i do not wish to get into an argument about this..... but you have said whats been said, the damage is done.....

I had a 360. I might get another one?????

don't quote me, but i hear you get a nuke after a 25 kill streak

Indeed you do, from what I've seen. It kills everyone and ends the game!

-UM :shaka:

I think there's a lesson to be learned from that... LOL

25 kill streak...dang. Well, I'm getting this tonight...though I shouldn't post on this thread, I have a PS3 =x...we all know how this will go...I should leave now, haha.

I am really wanting to get this game but i don't have the money. I am probably going to borrow it from my friend when he gets tired of it.

I got this game after work last night. Made it through chapter four.... HOLY CRAP.

Prepare for some jaw dropping moments. Also I heard they rest the multi-player servers a 12:00am this morning. So I guess I got to charge the hill again tonight.

Hoshnasi on XBOX live.

Multi-player is a hoot so far.

The single player story is terrible - I really hate the "rail-road" style of pushing player through a level. Played a few (ice climbing?!? really? why? - I want to shoot stuff) and then just went to multi-player. Very disapointing.

in multi-player I kind of like the new streak rewards, something is always happening - still not sold on the new perk system though.

I don't know why they didn't add an "Objective" game type with rotating Domination, CTF, and Sabotage (like the map-pack previews do in DoD:WaW) - I like all three game types and having to dump out of the lobby to switch is a PITA.

Also, no "War"? WTF? One of the best objective games out there. Of course, I don't understand why anyone would play anything but objective based games (FfA and TDA are boring to me) , so I'm a little biased.

Not too bad over-all, Can't wait for the "real" version (WWII):p

Multi-player is a hoot so far.
in multi-player I kind of like the new streak rewards, something is always happening - still not sold on the new perk system though.

I don't know why they didn't add an "Objective" game type with rotating Domination, CTF, and Sabotage (like the map-pack previews do in DoD:WaW) - I like all three game types and having to dump out of the lobby to switch is a PITA.

Also, no "War"? WTF? One of the best objective games out there. Of course, I don't understand why anyone would play anything but objective based games (FfA and TDA are boring to me) , so I'm a little biased.

Not too bad over-all, Can't wait for the "real" version (WWII):p

I might be confused. You mean one game that switches from CTF to Domination?

I've been playing Headquarters since last night and really love it.

I might be confused. You mean one game that switches from CTF to Domination?

Yep (I forgot HQ though - that needs to be there)... In CoD:WaW, when they release a new set of maps, you can choose the game type "Objective". It automatically and randomly chooses War, CTF, HQ, or Domination – so you can stay in the same session and play all of the objective game-types. My favorite way to play - and it was supposed to be a main choice in MW2, but no dice.

Top Bottom