9 FREE ukulele CD's...

Wow indeed. I downloaded "Ukulele Express". It's a fun, upbeat instrumental collection of familiar old-timey tunes, all under 3 minutes. I give it two thumbstrums up. If you can master the ukulele "Train Song" on this one, you'll amaze friends.

Update. I also downloaded Ukulele Magic and Uke Trio. Both had vocals, and a ragtime feel. A bit corny for my taste. The only mp3 I saved from the two was Alley Cat (instrumental) from Ukulele Magic.

Last edited:
So far I just listened to Ukulele Solos. It is what it says it is. AND I love it. Just what I'm looking for. THANK U!!!

I'm not sure how to make these download into my iTunes. When I click to download, then select Save rather than Open, it wants to put the download in with text files on my hard drive.

I'm afraid I'll screw things up, here. How do I make sure it goes into iTunes?? :confused:

You can't import it directly. It's a compressed zip file. You need to download it and unzip it. Then you'll have a folder of mp3 files you can drag into your itunes library.

You can't import it directly. It's a compressed zip file. You need to download it and unzip it. Then you'll have a folder of mp3 files you can drag into your itunes library.

Thanks, Captain. I feel better about the download now, and will do that. I'm still iffy about how to move it to iTunes, but I'll get it downloaded as a first step.

It sucks being so computer-stupid....

I'm still iffy about how to move it to iTunes

If yours is like mine, open itunes. There's a menu on the left called Library. Select the mp3 files and drag them, one at a time or all at once, onto the icon next to the word Music.

Or if itunes is your default mp3 player, double-clicking on the mp3 file may automatically import it into your library.

Thanks for the heads up. I downloaded the whole lot. I'll listen to them later on tonight.

If yours is like mine, open itunes. There's a menu on the left called Library. Select the mp3 files and drag them, one at a time or all at once, onto the icon next to the word Music.

Or if itunes is your default mp3 player, double-clicking on the mp3 file may automatically import it into your library.
You can also open up iTunes and click on File at the top of the page and select Add File to Library for individual tracks or Add Folder to Library to add all the music in a selected folder. :)

Last edited:
I posted this 6 to 8 months ago but allot of new members since so always good to get it back on top every so often. ;)
Ahnko, totally agree bringing it back up because of the amount of new members. Das why, I added the FYI for the simple fact it was previously posted.

Top Bottom