So many envelopes...

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
I've been stuffing sticker envelopes for 3 hours. I'm going looney.

3 hours - your dedicated to make us happy Ryan :D This boards full of... brother love

What you doing while you pack envelopes? music in background, or think "sooner the better"

Thanks for the hard work man. I was thinking you guys maybe should have asked for SASE (self addressed stamped envelopes) for the stickers. Postage gets kind of expensive for 200 envelopes doesn't it? I suppose that would be a logistical problem in and of itself though.

Anyway, thanks again for running such a great site.

Hey Rayan, I have done this before. It went something like this:

Envelopes 1-30 = This isn't so bad..

Envelopes 31-75 = Hmm...this is getting old fast..

Envelopes 76-150 = Yep...this sucks...

Envelopes 151-250 = Bad idea...never doing this again..what the heck were we thinking?

Envelopes 251-300 = Where am I? What time is it? Really....lunchtime was 2 hours ago?

Following day = That wasn't so bad. How can I do the same thing, but 10X faster next time..

Thanks Rayan!

Sorry everyone. I got all the envelopes stuffed and sealed. I just ran out of time. I needed to fly back to Kauai tonight for business and I won't be able to mail the stickers out until Monday.:eek:

do u want that in gold chocolate coins or monopoly money?

no, he wants a toilet made of solid gold, but we cant all get what we want, can we (+karma if you know what thats from)

so i was just wondering... when im going to get my sticker?
:D JUST KIDDING!!! :D

EDIT: oops. NukeDOC posted this haha. sorry. forgot to log in first.

haha not this again lol

thanks a lot ryan. make sure you dont lick that envolope stuff and die like in Sienfield. hahah

Top Bottom