Brittni won

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
I can't believe it!

Got a call five minutes ago from her, turns out the judges picked her and she won the first round of the competition!!!!!

She leaves for Nashville next week!

She has tickets to go to the CMA's and a V.I.P. pass for the after party and gets a tour of Nashville.

Your video is now going to be moved to the next round, this is to pick the winner that gets to meet Taylor!

Either way, thanks everyone for voting and supporting!! This is AMAZZZZING.

:bowdown:

I was so in a rush i forgot to put !!!!! at the end of my title

Very cool! Congrats!

JJ

Amazing!!! Whoo hooo!!!! :D

Okay. I'm clueless. :confused:

Brittni who? What competition?

That is incredible! I've been voting like a madman, but the autovoters were making things look grim...I'm so happy for her! Go Brit!

Congratulations! :D

Whoa, congrats! Brit is awesome and totally deserves this. See if she can slip Taylor my phone number and put in a good word about me.

Thanks!

hey everyone - thank you for all your support and voting. it's been a wild ride, and i had no idea i'd be the one getting a call this morning to say i'd be flying out to nashville next week! i almost fainted. but not before jumping and screaming and calling colin.

the contest keeps going now into round two. the 7 of us (one from each station) will have our videos posted on singliketaylorswift.com and you can vote for the videos until november 6th. whoever is chosen as the winner out of that, is the person who goes to nashville again to meet with Big Machine Records and Taylor Swift.

so keep voting! keep supporting! and keep spreading the word! i promise to keep spreading the love and m message with my music and i just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. it's been such a dream. :)

Top Bottom