Mainland Boat Shaped ukulele

Boat shaped?? I am intrigued. I was thinking maybe they meant Boat Paddle shaped. That is something I have heard of. I need to see photos!!

Mike, why do you torture us so? You are so good to us, yet you tease!

–Lori

I don't know what a boat shaped Uke looks like, but I hope to be standing in Mikes shop by noon on Thursday this week. My guess is like a Fluke. They kind of look like a boat viewed from the top. Waht do you think?

I always thought the Fluke looks like a balalaika.

CountryMouse

Looks like a cross between a Flea mama and a Fluke papa both of which I love. Close enough to a pineapple to be intriguing which may not be a good thing for my UAS. :rolleyes:

Make one of those that's even closer to rectangular and it would have a Bo Diddley thang going on.

--Mark

Very cool looking...

How tall are these, Mike? They looks pretty compact.

haha thats a cool uke, looks like a fluke, but a very well built one, mi likey

Oh wow, the perfect solution for someone who wants a fluke shape, but doesn't want plastic. That's a pretty cool looking uke!

Oh! How I want one!!!

And, even worse... I need a soprano sized uke! I sold my old Lanikai LU-21 soprano a few months back and have been regretting it ever since.

I love having a soprano sized uke to practice on (makes fingering so much easier...)

I was thinking of getting a flea- but this looks muches more yummy.

Alas! I hope they will still be around come Dec. when I actually have the money to, you know, buy one.

~Valerie

Top Bottom