What's your most-watched video?

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
After 11 months and 56 YouTube videos ranging from Doc Watson-type picking to French songs by Pink Martini, my most popular video stubbornly remains my English version of the theme song to the German Children's show, "Snappie, the Little Crocodile."

I was wondering: what's your biggest uke hit on video? Why?
And is it slightly embarrassing like mine?:eek:

Legend of Zelda medley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRh6fY5taXI

415,000+ views
1,800+ comments
2,800+ favorites
2,700+ ratings (4 star overall)

I'm overwhelmed on the stats of this video. None of my other ones even come close. I think it's because I posted it at the time that "Twilight princess" just came out. I guess there's a big Zelda community on YouTube hahah. Only if all those who viewed it would just go to the "More from: Ukuleleoversoul" section hahaha.

Legend of Zelda medley.

415,000+ views
1,800+ comments
2,800+ favorites

I'm overwhelmed on the stats of this video. None of my other ones even come close. I think it's because I posted it at the time that "Twilight princess" just came out. I guess there's a big Zelda community on YouTube hahah. Only if all those who viewed it would just go to the "More from: Ukuleleoversoul" section hahaha.

I know what you mean. When I see a vid I like, I always check out the other ones by the same user.

I'm one of those thousands who have watched your Zelda medley. I loved it!

Last edited:
Mine was a really early cover of While My Guitar Gently Weeps when i first saw it.

Mine is my original song, "Thank You For Leaving Me (When I Was Down)".

Views: 1,220,918
Comments: 6,346
Ratings: 6,492
Favorited: 3,986 times

But that's only because it was featured.

If we're going by videos that weren't featured then it's my cover of "I Shot the Sheriff".

Views: 167,702
Comments: 690
Ratings: 966
Favorited: 987 times

I think I might beat you all with my "anyone else but you" cover (from juno)
5 comments
and one rating (five star average)
badabing

Legend of Zelda medley.

415,000+ views
1,800+ comments
2,800+ favorites

Aldrine, just checked out your Legend of Zelda medley vid to see what all the fuss was about. Very cool. The reason why so many hits is the uke chops and expression put forth are first rate and that comes through in this clip. Lots of variety in the melody also. Covers a lot of bases on the talent chart. A "classic" youtube vid. Only down side is that there wasn't a windscreen on the mic. So great job and make that 415,000 and 1 hits now for the Legend of Zelda medley!..e.lo..

Top Bottom