Now here is a class act

wfwhitson

Reaction score
I wrote to ukulele underground the other day telling them of our group. This is what I wrote.

Hay guys, I am not sure that you would call us a club, But we are a group (20) of seniors' that meet once a week at the Senior Center to take ukulele lessons.

We are in our second section right now, this is a continuing class. First section is for beginners, second for advanced, third for more advanced, each classes go for 8 weeks. Than just before Christmas we have one class teaching Christmas songs.

Our instructors are a music teacher of 30 years, and his wife a retired music teacher from our school system. I do most of the computer work, and supply some of the teaching material.

I am also a member of the UU so naturally I try to promote it as much as I can.

Thanks Walt Whitson

Than I got this answer from Ukulele underground.

Hey Walt!

That's great - it's awesome to see you guys doing your part to spread the ukulele love! Send us your mailing address and we'll send over some stickers and stuff. Hope your day is wonderful.

Aloha,
-UU Staff

Than today I get a nice package along with a nice note to share with the group. I would just like to public thank the staff, and Ukulele Underground.

1102091658c.jpg

Very cool of everyone involved (both sides)!:)

yea, That's awesome!! The UU staff is the Cat's Pajamas!!! :bowdown:

They pretty much rock my socks off. They really take the time to read their emails and respond to them. They're great guys!

Very kewl! :cool:

Yes we Oregonians are awesome...oh wait...I mean....UU is awesome....:)

Ditto that - on both counts!

(Sometimes I want to order things from the UU store just for the note that Aaron sends!)

Kudos to the UU Staff, and the Oregonian ukers. Uke on! :music:

Top Bottom